Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-24-2006   #1
AMartin56
Veteran

Rep Power: 2934 AMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default A small part of me dies everytime...

We fumble another snap...

I know we have rotating centers, but man...

College teams have fewer problems than we do...

One drive a game MINIMUM killed by this crap...

The players do get paid right? Maybe they should practice the snap 24/7 until they can get it right.

Seriously...I can't remember EVER seeing anything like this, and I've watched a lot of football.
AMartin56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006   #2
Texas
Hall of Fame

Send a message via AIM to Texas

Its called...o-line suckage
Old 09-24-2006   #3
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 107142 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

hmmm Weigarts name not mentioned? he must have a "Get out of bashing" card.

Weigart cost us 30 yards and a potential score today.
Lundry fumble the ball last week while we were driving.
Defense is getting torched for 299 yards ALREADY at HALFTIME.

I am frustrated like y'all with the snaps.. but there is a team meltdown right now defensively.

Bad teams do bad things at bad times.
Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006   #4
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 22796 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

i seriously think the university of texas could beat us!!!
Old 09-24-2006   #5
RocKetHtown
Rookie

i need to stop watching this sht....omg this is sht..Bring back the oilers least they had heart
RocKetHtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006   #6
sprtsfanatic
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by disturbedtexansfan513 View Post
i seriously think the university of texas could beat us!!!

the other day on espn sports radio a host on visitor on the dan patrick show made a statement about how the texans couldnt have a winning record in NFL europe...now I'm starting to see his point...we look worse than terrible...I just dont know what the word for that is.
sprtsfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006   #7
HeartofHouston
Veteran

I get so amp'd up that it's Sunday and then.. Texans come out and score on the first or second drive and I get even more amp'd up and then they fizzle out after that and it's completely embarassing..
Old 09-24-2006   #8
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 22796 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartofHouston View Post
I get so amp'd up that it's Sunday and then.. Texans come out and score on the first or second drive and I get even more amp'd up and then they fizzle out after that and it's completely embarassing..
thats happened in 2 out of 3 games so far

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read