Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 09-24-2006   #1
gwallaia

Rep Power: 84705 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Coogs Win!!!!!!

Incredible game tonight at Robertson. Coogs beat Oklahoma St. 34-25. Kevin Kold 22-29 320 yds, 4tds, O ints.

Pouring down rain in the 4th!! The cool weather felt great.

GO COOGS!!!

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006   #2
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

Congrats Coogs.

I watched the first half on TV but missed the second. I was worried about the no pass defense there for a while. The injury to Rogers looked significant. Kolb looked poised. I think he has a future in the NFL. He just needs to learn a pro style offense somewhere along the way.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006   #3
GanadoUHCoog
Rookie

Default ...

everyone should forgo $50+ tickets and a losing team and come watch a winning and exciting UH football team for under $20 a ticket.
GanadoUHCoog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006   #4
DirtyPrince
Rookie

We got soaked at the game.............but it was awesome.
DirtyPrince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006   #5
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 26584 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected

Very happy for the Coogs. Great game and hopefully they will continue on the winning path.
Old 09-24-2006   #6
Texas_Heat
Veteran

Default It's sad when the Cougars

Are the best Football team in Houston, it's a sign that the end is near.
Greatest Metal Bands: #1 VENOM # 2 SLAYER.
Texas_Heat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006   #7
gg no re
iggnorent

Rep Power: 42567 gg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respected

What's wrong with UH yielding a good football team?
gg no re is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-24-2006   #8
gwallaia

Rep Power: 84705 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

Getting soaked by the rain in the 4th quarter was a great way to celebrate.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006   #9
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj. View Post
Congrats Coogs.

I watched the first half on TV but missed the second. I was worried about the no pass defense there for a while. The injury to Rogers looked significant. Kolb looked poised. I think he has a future in the NFL. He just needs to learn a pro style offense somewhere along the way.
I thought you said that they ran a pro-style offense? Or did you just mean that they don't run a "system," that there offense was just misunderstood?

I know some of Bobby Reid's relatives, but I couldn't root against a Houston team. Nice game.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006   #10
MYDAUGHTER'STEXANS
Veteran

At least one of the Home teams looking good, go Cooogs !
Old 09-24-2006   #11
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 32471 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected

It was a great night for UH! Tailgating was great, crowd was great, the game was great, the weather was great, and the win was fricking awesome for this program.

Nice work Coogs!
Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006   #12
texanskan
Veteran

Section: 115 Row H
Rep Power: 611 texanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Skype™ to texanskan

I was there, good job Coogs

"You either got a jump shot or you slang crack rock"
texanskan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006   #13
BattleRedTexan
Rookie

Default Re: Coogs Win!!!!!!

This was the 2nd UH game that I attended this year.

I'm hooked now!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCDbNbPt6Hw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0MWgy63vys

That was the most fun I have ever had while standing out in the rain getting soaked!!!!!
BattleRedTexan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read