Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-23-2006   #1
Barkley

Default We will win.....

OK.....I know all the homers on this bored hate me for being so negative, but I'm just going to go out on s limb and say that WE WILL WIN this week. We have a good shot because the Redskins CANNOT throw the ball. If we don't turn the ball over we can do it. Even if we lose and play well I will be cool with that. If we look like crap, I'm going to come back with the same negativity......but as I've always said, I will root for this team no matter what. I also want to see SOMETHING from Mario. Go Texans!
Old 09-23-2006   #2
TK_Gamer
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13 TK_Gamer was voted MVPTK_Gamer was voted MVPTK_Gamer was voted MVPTK_Gamer was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkley View Post
OK.....I know all the homers on this bored hate me for being so negative, but I'm just going to go out on s limb and say that WE WILL WIN this week. We have a good shot because the Redskins CANNOT throw the ball. If we don't turn the ball over we can do it. Even if we lose and play well I will be cool with that. If we look like crap, I'm going to come back with the same negativity......but as I've always said, I will root for this team no matter what. I also want to see SOMETHING from Mario. Go Texans!
ok so thats great that yer gonna stick by your team and say they can win. if they lose you gonna say they suck again? if they win you gonna say "I told you they could do it" ? you cant have it both ways you know. you lose all credibility see-sawing based on results and mood. make up your mind and stick with your decision. just my thoughts
Old 09-23-2006   #3
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72199 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by [[Gary Kubiak]] View Post
Redskins sucks like we do. I think our suck can beat thier suck.
I'm not sure I wanna talk about sucking.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006   #4
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 153410 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

31-13 Skins

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006   #5
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

optimism is good.
Old 09-23-2006   #6
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
31-13 Skins
Not sure I see it quit that one sided, but ya.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006   #7
REDSKINS!
waterboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkley View Post
Well Looks like you were wrong.
REDSKINS! is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-24-2006   #8
Mattheus_Rex
Veteran

Normally Brunell can't throw the ball, but he's never played against such a crappy secondary.
Old 09-24-2006   #9
Scott D
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattheus_Rex View Post
Normally Brunell can't throw the ball, but he's never played against such a crappy secondary.
Come on now. Let's put the blame where it really should be.

ON THE ENTIRE FRONT LINE OF THE D!!!!!!!!!!
Scott D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006   #10
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
31-13 Skins
Do you hear that? i think it's the roflcopter.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read