Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-21-2006   #1
MightyTExan
It's go time!

Rep Power: 19458 MightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respected
Wink I guess this reporter has been to our boards

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...1/brett/2.html

If the Texans continue to stink 10 years and four coaches from now, David Carr will still be the starting quarterback, and it still won't be his fault.
MightyTExan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006   #2
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 151960 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

That thar is some head scrathin stuff . Ten years of Carr threads ... Major Applewhite becomes Carr's 5th head coach and says this man still has something in his beat up dented tank . He can get us to the Super Bowl .

Bin Laden comes out of hiding stating " I can't take anymore Carr threads " . Mcnair uses the 25 million dollar reward to sign Reggie Bush from the Raiders .
Old 09-21-2006   #3
MightyTExan
It's go time!

Rep Power: 19458 MightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respected

I forgot to add "Another Carr Thread" to the title. I'm sick of them and I start one, lol. I'm starting to lose it.

My take:
The kid will be allright, lets just get this defense going and start collecting some W's.

Last edited by MightyTExan; 09-21-2006 at 05:38 PM.
MightyTExan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006   #4
afcman
Veteran

Quote:
Mcnair uses the 25 million dollar reward to sign Reggie Bush from the Raiders .
Oh man, I'm laughing so hard........that's a good one.
afcman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006   #5
hot pickle
السلام عليكم

Rep Power: 2074 hot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
That thar is some head scrathin stuff . Ten years of Carr threads ... Major Applewhite becomes Carr's 5th head coach and says this man still has something in his beat up dented tank . He can get us to the Super Bowl .

Bin Laden comes out of hiding stating " I can't take anymore Carr threads " . Mcnair uses the 25 million dollar reward to sign Reggie Bush from the Raiders .

that was good, ima tell some of my boys that one
hot pickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006   #6
Snapple
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
As much as I'd love my boy Major Applewhite to be that successful, he did a horrible job at Syracuse last year. Now he's at Rice, and I wish him the best, but Rice didn't look any better against Texas this year than they usually do. That is to say, awful.

He's a young coach, and just an assistant. He can get better as he learns, but it's going to take him a while, for sure.
Snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006   #7
AustinJB
All Pro

Rep Power: 11 AustinJB was voted MVPAustinJB was voted MVPAustinJB was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snapple View Post
He's a young coach, and just an assistant. He can get better as he learns, but it's going to take him a while, for sure.
He's actually the Offensive Coordinator...FWIW
Old 09-22-2006   #8
Napa Auto Parts
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 Napa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden cover

This might not be to far fetched i think Kubiak will get run out of town before Carr.
Napa Auto Parts is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read