Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 09-21-2006   #1
Don'tHate
Rookie

Send a message via AIM to Don'tHate
Default Jags vs. Colts a race to the division title

Just curious what Texan fans think. I get the impression most of you want Peyton and the Colts taken down.

Who are you rooting for this Sunday?
Old 09-21-2006   #2
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 31248 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm rooting for the Jags.....man that was tough to say. You guys have your hands full, but if your D can play like you did against Pittsburgh, I think you will have a chance. The only factor is how well was Big Ben when you guys played them? I'm not taking anything away from your guys, you held their running attack to nothing, which was a task in itself. I think it will be a closer game than when we played them, but I have a feeling they will pull it off in the end. Man I can't wait until Peyton retires from this league. It will be a while, he definately won't do it because his body can't take the beatings anymore. The guy NEVER gets hit.
Old 09-21-2006   #3
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6163 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected

Its painful, but yeah I want the Jags to pound the Dolts this weekend and anyother time they play them. There arent many times I want you guys to win but this is the second game this year I have cheered for you. Dallas and Indy, and I think I will be forced to cheer for you again. Damn you schedule makers!!!
Old 09-21-2006   #4
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 31248 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected

[quote=BigBull17;447455]Its painful, but yeah I want the Jags to pound the Dolts this weekend and anyother time they play them. There arent many times I want you guys to win but this is the second game this year I have cheered for you. Dallas and Indy, and I think I will be forced to cheer for you again. Damn you schedule makers!!![/QUOTE]

LMAO
Old 09-21-2006   #5
V Man
Pumpkinhead

Rep Power: 19 V Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via MSN to V Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjeremy635 View Post
I'm rooting for the Jags.....man that was tough to say. You guys have your hands full, but if your D can play like you did against Pittsburgh, I think you will have a chance. The only factor is how well was Big Ben when you guys played them? I'm not taking anything away from your guys, you held their running attack to nothing, which was a task in itself. I think it will be a closer game than when we played them, but I have a feeling they will pull it off in the end. Man I can't wait until Peyton retires from this league. It will be a while, he definately won't do it because his body can't take the beatings anymore. The guy NEVER gets hit.

I would love for the Jags to win, but I don't think you can do it in Indy. Now when you play them in Florida, that is a different story. Think you will get them there.
V Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006   #6
TheOgre
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17 TheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVP

Indy without a doubt.
Old 09-21-2006   #7
NEROtheZERO
Veteran

Rep Power: 11 NEROtheZERO is on the Pro-Bowl ballotNEROtheZERO is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOgre View Post
Indy without a doubt.
Agreed.

Not only do I want Indy to win, I would put a lot of money on it. Their offense is simply better than the Jags defense.
NEROtheZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-21-2006   #8
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72200 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

I would hate for the Dolts to lose to Jax after pounding our heads in last Sunday. I'd like to think they are the best there is right now.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006   #9
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 314423 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

I want the Jags to punch the Colts in the face the way they did with the Steelers last Monday night. The Colts could use a good whuppin'.

I think the Colts will win, though. They are just an elite team right now.
Old 09-21-2006   #10
gwallaia

Rep Power: 71741 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

Go Colts!

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006   #11
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

COLTS all the way!!!

If we can't win our division I sure as HECK (being nice here) don't want the Jags or the meatballs to win it!!! WHEN the Colts get knocked down a notch or two, I want MY team to be the one to do it!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read