Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-20-2006   #1
GermanTexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 22 GermanTexan is a Hall of FamerGermanTexan is a Hall of FamerGermanTexan is a Hall of FamerGermanTexan is a Hall of FamerGermanTexan is a Hall of FamerGermanTexan is a Hall of FamerGermanTexan is a Hall of FamerGermanTexan is a Hall of FamerGermanTexan is a Hall of FamerGermanTexan is a Hall of Famer
Default Return game in week 3

Who will be our returner in week 3... Is P-Buc back??
Old 09-20-2006   #2
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected

Not paying attention. I'm still in mourning over Charles Spencer. I don't know, and I don't have his chart in front of me. It looked like a "high ankle " sprain to me watching it. If you've ever had one of those , ever tried to play on one, My guess is we won't see P-Buck returning kicks till November. Takes about four weeks to start feeling right again. IF....you don't roll it again. Every time you roll it, you're back to square one. Course the way the DBs played last week, he might get rushed in to duty at DB. Be a gamble though. By mid October, we should have Mathis Availible. Although I haven't heard of anything on Mathis' recover.
threetoedpete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006   #3
JMAC
Rookie

does anybody have any news on pbuch??? i hope he will start on sunday, he cant be worse than sanders, and we need him on the returns...
JMAC is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read