Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 09-19-2006   #1
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84
Default TV Coverage Map: Week 3

CBS "late game":

FOX Doubleheader, game 1:

Fox Doubleheader, game 2:

TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006   #2
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I've been wanting to see Alex Smith play. Looks like that's been put on hold.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006   #3
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

The Texans will be seen in New York, Philly, and DC (and all of Texas). Time to shine or else...
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006   #4
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 211500 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Wow, I guess no one wants to see NYJ @ Buf........

or GB @ Det.........
thunderkyss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006   #5
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj.
The Texans will be seen in New York, Philly, and DC (and all of Texas). Time to shine or else...
Yep. Major market watching this weekend on this game.
Old 09-21-2006   #6
TEXANS84

Wow, the Houston/Washington game got bounced. No Dallas/SA/or New York anymore.
Old 09-21-2006   #7
Khari
Administrator

Section: Varies
Rep Power: 17854 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected

um.......man, what happened

That sucks.......I don't want to watch Chi and Min
Old 09-21-2006   #8
Texizgreat
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Texizgreat Send a message via Yahoo to Texizgreat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khari View Post
um.......man, what happened
This Just in...... we are not that good. yet.... neither are the Redskins
Texizgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006   #9
CenTexNative
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to CenTexNative Send a message via Yahoo to CenTexNative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texizgreat View Post
This Just in...... we are not that good. yet.... neither are the Redskins
Now that made me laugh.

because it's true. But they will be getting there I do believe. Patience people....patience.:bananasplit: :bananasplit:
Looking at the map makes me wonder.......

Will I be able to see in on the NFL Network.....hmmmmmmm
Old 09-21-2006   #10
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 80847 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

According to this, Austin isn't showing the Texans either. Need to check on that.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006   #11
real

Quote:
Originally Posted by CenTexNative View Post

Will I be able to see in on the NFL Network.....hmmmmmmm
LMAO!!!!! I have yet to see a Texan game on NFL network(NFL Replay)....They'd rather show other teams a million times...I don't understand that...Between Tuesday and Wednesday they should have enough time to replay every game...twice....But they'd rather just re-show 3 or 4 games....I need to complain!!!!!....But I will say that I love the replays that they do show..... And I love how on game day they have the whole satelite radio thing going on....I always flip back and forth between the Texans and NFL network...
Old 09-21-2006   #12
jlam
Veteran

Rep Power: 139 jlam is a quality contributor and well respectedjlam is a quality contributor and well respectedjlam is a quality contributor and well respectedjlam is a quality contributor and well respectedjlam is a quality contributor and well respectedjlam is a quality contributor and well respectedjlam is a quality contributor and well respectedjlam is a quality contributor and well respectedjlam is a quality contributor and well respectedjlam is a quality contributor and well respectedjlam is a quality contributor and well respected

Note the Brett Favre effect for the noon game on FOX.
jlam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006   #13
Khari
Administrator

Rep Power: 17854 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected

i'm tired of having to go to the bar to watch the games.......

i don't care about the chi/min game or the seattle one.....i'll probably not watch any games
Old 09-21-2006   #14
Khari
Administrator

I emailed fox7 in Austin and got this:

Quote:
Good news: we will be showing the Redskins-Texans game at noon.
Dennis de la Pena, Fox7 Sports
Old 09-21-2006   #15
Lucky

Rep Power: 132950 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Quote:
Good news: we will be showing the Redskins-Texans game at noon.
Dennis de la Pena, Fox7 Sports
I didn't know you had this kind of pull. I assumed you did, but didn't know it for a fact.
Old 09-21-2006   #16
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34588 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected

I like going to sports bars to see all the games my head is on a swivel!

Old 09-21-2006   #17
Texans86
All Pro

Quote:

Wow, Can you do this in Waco to. You'd be my hero. Heck just do it for the rest of Texas. The fact that Fox won't show the game even to half the state is pretty ridiculous.
Old 09-21-2006   #18
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34588 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected

I checked Waco 44 it shows Washington & Texans scheduled .
http://titantvguide.titantv.com/apg/...49941&nspred=1

Old 09-21-2006   #19
Texans86
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by axman40 View Post
I checked Waco 44 it shows Washington & Texans scheduled .
http://titantvguide.titantv.com/apg/...49941&nspred=1

I think I love you...in a purely plutonic way.
Old 09-21-2006   #20
axman40
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans86 View Post
I think I love you...in a purely plutonic way.
Not that there is anything wrong with that but a simple thank you will suffice.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read