Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-17-2006   #1
Jimpster
Rookie

Default Mathis and Wong

Does anyone know when Mathis and Wong are expected to be back? ABC had Kailee on during a pregame interview a few weeks ago. Sounded like he would be back soon. Haven't heard anything on Jerome's status and when he was expected to return.
Jimpster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006   #2
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

The earliest that either could practice is after week 6. They have 4 weeks after that to make decisions on them for the rest of the season.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006   #3
Bsacamano
Rookie

Default ETA on Faggins, Wong and Mathis

Anyone know when these guys are projected to return?

We sure could use em
Bsacamano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006   #4
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 249374 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

I was wondering about Wong yesterday. Faggins too.

I've never been a Mathis fan so I'm not missing him much.
Old 09-18-2006   #5
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 41444 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

If put on the PUP list I believe they can begin practice after the sixth week and then begin to play in week 10, but the Texans would then have to clear a roster spot for each.
Old 09-18-2006   #6
jerek
Pro Hobbyist

Rep Power: 11661 jerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to jerek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel
I was wondering about Wong yesterday. Faggins too.

I've never been a Mathis fan so I'm not missing him much.
Mathis may be a bonehead but he's a big threat kick returner. Nothing against Edell Shepherd, but I'm not sure he compares. He does however seem competent at least.
Old 09-18-2006   #7
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 66595 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

The PUP works like this:
After week 6, they can come back to practice. The Texans then have 4 weeks to decide what to do with them. if after 4 weeks, they are still unable to perform, they can be placed back on the PUP list. Otherwise, if they are able, they are either activated to the team or cut. They can play week 7 if able.
Old 09-18-2006   #8
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 63828 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

From what I have read about their injuries, it is possible both are back for the Cowboys.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read