Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-20-2004   #21
keyfro
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13 keyfro was voted MVPkeyfro was voted MVPkeyfro was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to keyfro

you know i have to agree with ibar on a couple of his points...denver and baltimore are horrible passing teams...passing is something that the texans couple be really really good with...if we tried it and tried going long just four times a game i think you would see a huge difference in how other teams line their defense up against ours...i don't have a problem with them trying to give DD his carries but do it at the right time in the freakin game...not in the fourth quarter when your down by 2 touchdowns...i've been nice about the coaching staff for the first two years because we are an expansion team but this year we're not an expansion team...the whole team has been doing nothing but talking playoffs...well time to back up your mouth...but with regards to DD...man just do your thing...don't worry about the fumbling...get it out of your head...and just play your game...it'll come together for ya
Old 09-20-2004   #22
DomDavis
Veteran

Rep Power: 12 DomDavis was voted MVPDomDavis was voted MVPDomDavis was voted MVP

I'm still waiting for your explanation about how Hollings is a bust...
DomDavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2004   #23
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansTrueFan
Man D.D will get rolling again we just need to get his confidence built back up and he will be the Dominating back he was last season ! He just has to much pressure on him thinking he has to do it all !!! he;s still a young back !
Is dominating a pun because Davis was never dominate last year....

The only pressure Davis has is the pressure he put on himself when he said that he was in the class of Jamal Lewis, LT, Holmes, and Clinton Portis and that he was going to rush for 2000 yards...

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2004   #24
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 225351 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to infantrycak

Quote:
Originally Posted by keyfro
...passing is something that the texans couple be really really good with...if we tried it and tried going long just four times a game i think you would see a huge difference in how other teams line their defense up against ours...
The Texans had 4 completions over 20 yards and one over 40 against Detroit, plus another 40+ yd reception taken away by bad officiating. They are taking 4+ shots down field.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read