Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 09-17-2006   #1
BigDTexansFan
All Pro

Default 2006 NFL Officiating

I have seen miss after miss and on basic things, was picking wife up some lunch and heard this on radio...I AGREE 100%

Officials are having hard time because every year they change rules and interpretations, so wha was ok last year is now no good and officials so busy trying to spot new stuff they missing old stuff.

OR as guy on radio said imagine studying for a test, only to arrive at test and being told we threw that test out. you have to take a new one you didn't study for, BTW hundreds of thousands of people will be observing you and if you fail they will make sure it is known far and wide.

talk about being set up to fail, I for one will keep this in mind when I see officials blowing calls and complain to NFL, put rules back to days when you protected QB and didn't worry about padding offenses and hampering defenses for a BIG Television contract

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read