Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-17-2006   #1
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Press Conference link, or only at home games?

Is there a Press Conference feed this week, or only at home games?
Old 09-17-2006   #2
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3659 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon

Good question...would like to hear what Kubes has to say. I thought the running game looked better but I am sure he will point out that it is tough to stick with it when you are down multiple touchdowns...I think Dunta may need to be called out because his play has been subpar and he would be the first to admit it...hopefully it will light a fire...I hope he addresses Mario being left at DE this week. I thought that was a good move and I think he responded well all things considered. I hope they leave him there and let him get some games under his belt before they start moving him around ala Reggie White...

Best bet may be ESPN News later today....or possibly a stream off ESPN's site

doug from the woodlands
Second Honeymoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006   #3
Hulk75
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 428 Hulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Ron Dayne looked good, Wali needs to stay off the field. Samkon looked good accept for his dropped ball that would have got us a 1st down.
Hulk75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006   #4
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulk75
Ron Dayne looked good, Wali needs to stay off the field. Samkon looked good accept for his dropped ball that would have got us a 1st down.
That was David's fault: He didn't place it on a silver platter with a side of green beans and mashed potaters (joking).

Gado and Dayne are officially, IMO, the two backs for our system. They got their legs churning and they were dealing out licks when they got past the line of scrimmage, which was fairly often.

If that had been established early on, it might have been a closer ballgame.

I bet we see a verrrrrrrrrrrry heavy dose of Dayne and Gado from now on. Can you imagine being the defense and seeing Gado AND Dayne in the backfield (in an "I" or in a split-back)? Which guy do you focus on? I bet Kubiak, as let down as he must be right now, is smiling about Gado and Dayne when he looks at the film.
Old 09-17-2006   #5
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

IMO, Lundy just moved himself to the third down/change of pace back.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006   #6
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

Honestly I dont think Lundy needs to be out there unless someone gets hurt. We need him on the depth chart in case of injury..but other than that, he needs to spend this year trying to improve.

I see plenty of potential in him.. but he isnt getting enough speed or "oomph" going through the hole.
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read