Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2006   #1
Divebomb
Veteran

Default David Carr is no better than Joey Harrington

Davis (Make me Vomit) Carr should do the team a favor and quit! He sucks, he is a dump off Qb! What a joke, Harington is way better than this guy!
Old 09-17-2006   #2
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 66299 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't know if thats true but he can't be successful here, the team has lost faith in him.
Old 09-17-2006   #3
Divebomb
Veteran

Dude Are You Watching The Game????????????????????????
David Carr Sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
He Throws The Dumpoff Every Play, He Is Playing Scared, He Is Weak And Dumb, He Has Fumbled 3 Times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Wish Freeny Would Put Him Out So We Could Get Sage In There!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-17-2006   #4
the wonger need food
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1340 the wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respected

Rosenfels... Rosenfels... Rosenfels.

Seriously though... Carr will be boo'ed off the field next weekend. I'll bet my furniture on it.
Old 09-17-2006   #5
19-10
Veteran

I was actually hoping he wouldn't get up on that sorry excuse for a scramble earlier. I gave him way to much rope and now loath David Carr.
Old 09-17-2006   #6
Divebomb
Veteran

I cant wait to hear people make excuses for David Carr today!!!! It is not the o-line, he has had time to throw!!!!! He sucks!
Old 09-17-2006   #7
RocKetHtown
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divebomb
Dude Are You Watching The Game????????????????????????
David Carr Sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
He Throws The Dumpoff Every Play, He Is Playing Scared, He Is Weak And Dumb, He Has Fumbled 3 Times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Wish Freeny Would Put Him Out So We Could Get Sage In There!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your on crack go back to couger high tard
Sponsored links
Old 09-17-2006   #8
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 85968 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Draft Vince!
Old 09-17-2006   #9
Divebomb
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns
Draft Vince!
Sorry that time has come and gone!
Old 09-17-2006   #10
TexansAllTheWayBaby
Veteran

Rep Power: 11 TexansAllTheWayBaby is a Pro BowlerTexansAllTheWayBaby is a Pro Bowler
Send a message via AIM to TexansAllTheWayBaby

I should not even waste my time posting on a dumb threat like this, but if you low-lifes knew anything about us Texans you would know its not Carr, nor the offense really.

Our defense is hurting us today, the Colts have a good offense obviosuyl. We got inot a whole early.

Carr is going to be a great QB for us one day I truly believe, these first two games have been challenging for our team I believe. The Eagles are a tremendous football team and so are the Colts.

I think the defense needs to sharpen up some, they really did noyt have a great day today.

Carr is not the problem. He could have a better offensive line and defense, and I believe these things will come and make our football team better.
Old 09-17-2006   #11
RocKetHtown
Rookie

too late they had there chance ...hook em
Old 09-17-2006   #12
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 85968 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansAllTheWayBaby
I should not even waste my time posting on a dumb threat like this, but if you low-lifes knew anything about us Texans you would know its not Carr, nor the offense really.

Our defense is hurting us today, the Colts have a good offense obviosuyl. We got inot a whole early.

Carr is going to be a great QB for us one day I truly believe, these first two games have been challenging for our team I believe. The Eagles are a tremendous football team and so are the Colts.

I think the defense needs to sharpen up some, they really did noyt have a great day today.

Carr is not the problem. He could have a better offensive line and defense, and I believe these things will come and make our football team better.
I was smoking weed at 17 also. However I wised up and quit doing all drugs by the time I was 19. I hope you too take the same course in life.
Old 09-17-2006   #13
Scott D
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansAllTheWayBaby

You forgot the offense and special teams.
Old 09-17-2006   #14
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toan
What the hell do you expect him to do, wait in the pocket and get sack? If you haven't notice the o-line suck and they bringing carr down.
It's what he does (or doesn't do) when he does have time that bothers me.
Old 09-17-2006   #15
Divebomb
Veteran

VOMIT!!!!!!!!!!!! David Carr is awsome, its not his fault! WAKE UP PEOPLE! Does the head coach make the decision to throw the 1 yrd pass every throw, no its David Carr! He has had way moretime to throw today than Manning and he still has sucked!!!! David Carr sucks!
Old 09-17-2006   #16
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3659 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon
Default Any Carr Homers Left?

Just wondering if any of the Carr homers are finally changing their stripes? I want David to do well but I gave up a long time ago, how about you?

doug from the woodlands
Old 09-17-2006   #17
the wonger need food
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1340 the wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't expect much defense for Davie Franchise this week. It's very obvious that the David Carr experiment has failed.
Old 09-17-2006   #18
pittbull
All Pro

Send a message via AIM to pittbull

This thread is idiotic!!!! Carr has gone back to pass and nearly gotten crushed each time! Give the guy time, and obviously he shows he can make all the throws. Ever think that he is dumping off, due to the lack of protection. Weigart has gotten beat like a drum, and it wasn't by Freeney......mathis! Get a grip. If Carr played behind the Colts O-line, he wouldn't be Peyton, only Marino, Unitas, Bradshaw, Favre, Elway, can be like Peyton. Could he be Roethlisberger, a McNabb, McNair, yes. Protection is the key. With more passing options to go to now, he could do his thing. But with guys like McKinney, Weigert, and rookies starting on the O-line, come on.......Manning would be his dad, Archie!
Old 09-17-2006   #19
Divebomb
Veteran

Carr Homers are still here in full force Unfortunately!!!! Can't wait to hear their excuses!! Carr Sucks!
Old 09-17-2006   #20
pittbull
All Pro

Send a message via AIM to pittbull

David is going to be fine. Look at the MASH Unit on the o-line! Peyton woud look like Archie behind this crap. And I'm not talking a bout the rookies, supposed veterans getting beat like a drum!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read