Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-17-2006   #1
pittbull
All Pro

Send a message via AIM to pittbull
Default Players Leaving???

When are certain players contracts offically up? I already know that when Johnson is available for FA, he's gone. I have inside info on that, but what about other players that will get a chance to bolt the worst franchise in the league. Oops, the only other player that we may have of value is Duante Robinson......
Old 09-17-2006   #2
pittbull
All Pro

Send a message via AIM to pittbull

Its official. Our team is horrible!
Old 09-17-2006   #3
Scott D
Veteran

Let me put it to you this way.

If I was a player for the Texans, and my contract was up, I would beg to leave this no good for nothing crappy team and go play with the Colts or the Patriots.
Scott D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006   #4
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 24388 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

Don't be discouraged. The Texans will rise up out of this rut in the near future. Go Texans!
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006   #5
Hookem Horns
The Bill Payer

Rep Power: 78148 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Carr needs to go to a team that will not allow him to be sacked as much. I think then, people will truly see how inept he is.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006   #6
Scott D
Veteran

I'm sorry, but they need to rebuild. They need to fire many of the players for lack of production. If they keep playing this way, the Texans will never win another game.
Scott D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006   #7
Divebomb
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
Carr needs to go to a team that will not allow him to be sacked as much. I think then, people will truly see how inept he is.
Dude he has onlybeen sacked once this game
Divebomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-24-2006   #8
cowboy62
Rookie

THEY SUCK,THEY SUCK heheheh!!!!
cowboy62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006   #9
hot pickle
السلام عليكم

Rep Power: 2074 hot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittbull View Post
When are certain players contracts offically up? I already know that when Johnson is available for FA, he's gone. I have inside info on that, but what about other players that will get a chance to bolt the worst franchise in the league. Oops, the only other player that we may have of value is Duante Robinson......

if your talkin about andre, your messed up, hes our future player, and i doubt he will ever leave this team
hot pickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006   #10
MrMeToo
All Pro

I hope Andre doesn't leave. He's the only player worth watching on this team.
MrMeToo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006   #11
Htown34s
Veteran

I guess if AJ does leave he'll be a RFA, so we'd get a 1st round pick if he signed somewhere else?

Maybe then we could use that pick by overreaching for an unproven project defensive lineman...
Old 09-24-2006   #12
NEROtheZERO
Veteran

Rep Power: 11 NEROtheZERO is on the Pro-Bowl ballotNEROtheZERO is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott D View Post
I'm sorry, but they need to rebuild. They need to fire many of the players for lack of production. If they keep playing this way, the Texans will never win another game.
Samkon Gado, Ron Dayne, Eric Moulds, Jeb Putzier, Owen Daniels, Eric Winston, Charles Spencer, Mike Flanagan, Wali Lundy, ND Kalu, Mario Williams, Anthony Weaver, DeMeco Ryans, Dexter McCleon

They're working on it. You can only do so much at once.
NEROtheZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006   #13
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68813 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

I bet Robinson bolts the first chance he gets. That guy is very frustrated with this franchise and I think he's starting to have a hard time keeping his cool about it. If we get (if, lol) the #1 pick, we're going to hear from players who don't want us to draft them. I guarantee it. That's where we are right now.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006   #14
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 58771 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

Alot of players just go to the highest bidder. I think we will try to keep AJ, and probably Drob.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006   #15
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68813 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
Alot of players just go to the highest bidder. I think we will try to keep AJ, and probably Drob.
If I were them, you could try all you what. I'm outta here! See ya!!!

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006   #16
MrMeToo
All Pro

Please AJ don't leave us.
MrMeToo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006   #17
Texas
Hall of Fame

Send a message via AIM to Texas

Yea and I got insider info Kubiak is going to play this season when we go 0-6...Shutup and quit blowin smoke to ppl
Old 09-24-2006   #18
dantem
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMeToo View Post
I hope Andre doesn't leave. He's the only player worth watching on this team.
I'm not trying to say hes's not great but... How many passes has he dropped lately. I haven't found the stat but It seems like an average of 2 per game.
dantem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006   #19
Sco-tai
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by War Is Greed View Post
Samkon Gado, Ron Dayne, Eric Moulds, Jeb Putzier, Owen Daniels, Eric Winston, Charles Spencer, Mike Flanagan, Wali Lundy, ND Kalu, Mario Williams, Anthony Weaver, DeMeco Ryans, Dexter McCleon

They're working on it. You can only do so much at once.
THE BEST response possible.

Thank you, Sir.

And with that said....we do suck. And next year will be better...but as said...you can only do SO MUCH at once.

And YES....I'm pissed about our poor performance today. But sounding like a whiney girl isn't gonna make it better (YES....I'm talking to all the people BASHING our team and calling into 610 sounding like A&M rejects.

:brickwall
Old 09-24-2006   #20
TexansBull
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9598 TexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas View Post
Yea and I got insider info Kubiak is going to play this season when we go 0-6...Shutup and quit blowin smoke to ppl

Well said.
TexansBull is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read