Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-17-2006   #1
the wonger need food
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1340 the wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respected
Default These are the worst of times...

It can't possibly get any worse than this. This team has no pride and apparantly no skill on either side of the ball. Make all the excuses you want, but this is a bad, bad football team and getting worse every week.
the wonger need food is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006   #2
Texans Horror
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 26 Texans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of Famer

Ugly football. I still have confidence in the team and think they will turn it around in the second half of the season, but right now I'm honestly not seeing much difference between 2005 adn 2006, except that we can no longer run the ball.
Texans Horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006   #3
Big J
Rookie

Default Its hard to watch

I almost went to the game today in Indy and Im not going to lie...Im glad I didnt. This game is hard to stomach but just because we are being lit up by Manning...Ok I just watched Spencer go down. CRAP.

Its going to be a long first half of the season, but there hopefully will be some light at the end of the tunnel.
Big J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006   #4
HoustonFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan
Send a message via AIM to HoustonFan Send a message via MSN to HoustonFan Send a message via Yahoo to HoustonFan
Default Not hard to watch

My satellite signal gave b/c of the rain. So I'm just listening to it, right now. This definitely is a tough first half of the season. How bad was the C. Spencer injury? I missed it.
Old 09-17-2006   #5
the wonger need food
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1340 the wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respected

Yep... I'm getting physically sick watching this team try to play football. They have no business playing against NFL teams right now.
the wonger need food is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006   #6
hot pickle
Canada Eh

Rep Power: 2074 hot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonFan
My satellite signal gave b/c of the rain. So I'm just listening to it, right now. This definitely is a tough first half of the season. How bad was the C. Spencer injury? I missed it.

his knee buckles a bit, it might be a bad injury or just a day to day thing

hope all is good
hot pickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006   #7
RTP2110
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6844 RTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by the wonger need food
It can't possibly get any worse than this. This team has no pride and apparantly no skill on either side of the ball. Make all the excuses you want, but this is a bad, bad football team and getting worse every week.

I agree. Honestly, we looked better in our first year than we do now. Sad indeed.
RTP2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-17-2006   #8
RocKetHtown
Rookie

F this im going to play some BF2 lmao
RocKetHtown is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read