Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 09-17-2006   #1
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Oregon vs Oklahoma

The refs were terrible at the end of the game. Extremely bad call on the onside kick. It was a great ending though.

On a side not, Oregon has the most horrendous jersey's in sports history. They even make the Bengals uniforms look nice.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006   #2
Trap_Star
SiteContributor

Rep Power: 40233 Trap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respected

They do look terrible...
Trap_Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006   #3
hot pickle
Canada Eh

Rep Power: 2075 hot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respected

man i like them, damn its real different
hot pickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006   #4
Huge
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 Huge was voted MVPHuge was voted MVPHuge was voted MVPHuge was voted MVP

Those uniforms are a result of having Phil Knight as your pimp.
Huge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006   #5
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 31996 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected

I am NOT a Sooner fan, thats for sure, but they got screwed big time in that game. Somebody owes them a formal apology. Horrible.
Old 09-18-2006   #6
Snapple
Veteran

I am a Longhorn. I hate the Sooners and would have no hurt feelings if they lost to Oregon legitly. However, even I will admit they got majorly hosed. I talked to a dozen people who saw the game, and we all agree the refs were either completely blind, or they screwed Oklahoma on purpose. It seemed pretty obvious to me that OU won the game fair and square.
Snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006   #7
TheOgre
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17 TheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam
On a side not, Oregon has the most horrendous jersey's in sports history. They even make the Bengals uniforms look nice.
Agree about the Oregon uni's being the worst ever, but I actually like the Bengal's uniforms. I thought their Brown's knock-off uni's*, which they wore until 1980, were much worse.

* The old uniforms looked like the Browns uniforms only with the Bengal's darker colors and "Bengals" written on the side of the helmet in very 1960's looking print.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read