Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-16-2006   #1
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 323680 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default You Are Gary Kubiak..............

..... what do you say, to make your team believe they can win in Indy??
Old 09-16-2006   #2
bigtex77
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss
How about "Goliath is standing in front of you, and the stone is in the slingshot, we might as well let it fly and see what happens."
Old 09-16-2006   #3
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 74340 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

How appropriate with David at the helm
Old 09-16-2006   #4
blockhead83
All Pro

Send a message via AIM to blockhead83

I'd tell them Peyton Manning pulled his hammy and Sorgi was making the start.
blockhead83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006   #5
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 74340 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

I would make all of them buy a helluva lot of mattress mac furniture.
Old 09-16-2006   #6
bigtex77
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02
How appropriate with David at the helm

The funny thing is, I hadn't read your poll yet in the other thread, I saw it right after I posted in this one.
Old 09-16-2006   #7
texan279
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13829 texan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Or tell them that you and everyone in your family bought a whole lot of Gallery Furniture...
Old 09-16-2006   #8
bigtex77
Veteran

Quote:
Yeah, if they pull out the win Mac's going to be crying in his next commercial.
Old 09-16-2006   #9
gtexan02
Working?

I would love this! That would be an awesome gesture by the Texans. They each donate 50,000 or so and buy a bunch of furniture to give to charity. Then they play their hearts out, and who knows
Old 09-16-2006   #10
vast321
Rookie

Send a message via AIM to vast321

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss

"you can doooooooooo iiiiittttttttt"

vast321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006   #11
texan279
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13829 texan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I would love this! That would be an awesome gesture by the Texans. They each donate 50,000 or so and buy a bunch of furniture to give to charity. Then they play their hearts out, and who knows
Wouldn't that be like 2.5 mil in free furniture Mac would have to give away? They would have to lock him away in a looney bin!
Old 09-16-2006   #12
bigtex77
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by vast321

"you can doooooooooo iiiiittttttttt"

My sides hurt!
Old 09-16-2006   #13
texan279
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by vast321

That is just not right...
Old 09-16-2006   #14
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

"I just bought 100,000 dollars in furniture from Mattress Mack"
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006   #15
Tx'nFanLostInSkinCountry
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan279
That is just not right...
Your right that classic. Great post vast321. I like.

As for what do you say." Div. is up for grabs at this point of the year this is the team to bet. If you want one of these (holding up the hand with his SUPER BOWL ring on it) it starts today in Indy. Go kick some(you can fill in)"
Tx'nFanLostInSkinCountry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006   #16
vast321
Rookie

Send a message via AIM to vast321

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tx'nFanLostInSkinCountry
Your right that classic. Great post vast321. I like.

As for what do you say." Div. is up for grabs at this point of the year this is the team to bet. If you want one of these (holding up the hand with his SUPER BOWL ring on it) it starts today in Indy. Go kick some(you can fill in)"
Thank you, though I like yours better
vast321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006   #17
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13071 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

"Ok guys, tomorrow we need to execute better"
Old 09-16-2006   #18
MightyTExan
It's go time!

Rep Power: 35052 MightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respected

"Who has SB rings,and who doesn't?"
MightyTExan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006   #19
Napa Auto Parts
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17 Napa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden cover

I truely Wonder if Kubiak can try and motivate the players with a straight Face i mean we dont compare on any level to the Colts. i mean how does he sell that to the players.
Napa Auto Parts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006   #20
HoustonFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan
Send a message via AIM to HoustonFan Send a message via MSN to HoustonFan Send a message via Yahoo to HoustonFan

Quote:
That's some incentive for you.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read