Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-14-2006   #1
afcman
Veteran

Default Just a question, nothing more, ok?

What were/are the specs of Carrs' contract? Years and money.
afcman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006   #2
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 66827 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Let me get this straight. You think that because of Carr's contract, Sage should be the starting QB??

AND you think that MW was a bust and we should have drafted Reggie "Sayers" Bush

AND you think the Texnas will go 0-16 this year because of game 1?

Sheesh man, get a grip!

(just kidding )

Here's what I pulled from HPF:
"Carr's contract extends through 2008 and he is due a pro-rateable $8,000,000 bonus. Base salaries for the next three years would be $5.25 million in 2006 and 2007 and $6 million in 2008."
Old 09-14-2006   #3
Bsacamano
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02
Let me get this straight. You think that because of Carr's contract, Sage should be the starting QB??

AND you think that MW was a bust and we should have drafted Reggie "Sayers" Bush

Sheesh man, get a grip!

(just kidding )

"Carr's contract extends through 2008 and he is due a pro-rateable $8,000,000 bonus. Base salaries for the next three years would be $5.25 million in 2006 and 2007 and $6 million in 2008."

Good one
Bsacamano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006   #4
ojthecat
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02

Sheesh man, get a grip!

(just kidding )

I think you are missing the point what he is trying to say is we should of traded Carr to N.O. then we could have had Young and Bush.
Old 09-14-2006   #5
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 66827 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

This site has a lot of awesome info: http://www.houstonprofootball.com/cap.html

Carr: Signed Through 2008
Base Salary: 5.25 million
Allocated Bonus: 2 million
Total hit: 7.25 million
Old 09-14-2006   #6
gtexan02
Working?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ojthecat
I think you are missing the point what he is trying to say is we should of traded Carr to N.O. then we could have had Young and Bush.
I can't believe I didn't see that!
Old 09-14-2006   #7
afcman
Veteran

You people KILL !!!!!

As I have stated before, I am GLAD we didn't get VY. Because I don't think he's gonna be the BIG star so many think.

Bush sure would have helped though. Especially against the Colts.

I just wanted to know Carr's contract specs. That's all. Thanks.
afcman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-14-2006   #8
afcman
Veteran

Quote:
This site has a lot of awesome info: http://www.houstonprofootball.com/cap.html

Carr: Signed Through 2008
Base Salary: 5.25 million
Allocated Bonus: 2 million
Total hit: 7.25 million
Old 09-14-2006   #9
run-david-run
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1331 run-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to run-david-run

Wow, AJ has the higest cap number of any Texan

LOL: Drob's base salary is $410,000

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read