Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

A Texans movie?

gtexan02

Working?
Has anyone looked around at our roster recently? Its begging Hollywood to take a closer look.

1. Gado - Aspiring medical doctor who wants to return to his home country of Nigeria to combat the AIDS crisis. Father won't be able to see him play in the NFL because he is a Christian missionary doing work in Africa. Played in DIV-2 school, starting 4 games over 2 years, and is now a highly touted acquisition to a running-based team.

2. Lundy - Both his parents died when he was younger, he almost died with intestinal blockage, and his brother recently passed away. Tireless work ethic puts him as a starter in his first NFL season.

There are more I'm sure. All the Texans have such amazing personal lives, and so many have overcome some serious diversity in their lives to get where theya re going, that you can't help but be moved. If any of them succeed, we have the makings of Rudy 2 right here in Houston!

Well, right now it's the best Horror film I've ever seen:

We've got more dead bodies than a zombie flick.

Is there a reason why DEMECO wasn't the top pick?

Can't wait until 2009 when Mario finds his "groove" that everyone claims takes so long for a DE to find in the NFL.

Yeah, the movie should be titled "Texans Chainsaw Massacre' starring the front office on draft day.

Dunta and AJ are the only two first rounders we've landed who are earning their draft spot. And they contributed fairly quickly. No "learninf curve" that Mario has the benefit of enjoying.

There IS a quick fix, though: Let the NC State coaches come in and utilize Mario in his natural playing position. Worked for NC State.

No offense gpshafer, but please don't hijack this thread. Not every thread is supposed to be about MW being a bust/not a bust.

I was just commenting on how many great stories we have on the team, and you go and ruin it with ANOTHER MW debate...

Back