Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-13-2006   #1
1texan4life
Rookie

Default I officially hate the Texans!!!

OK, long time Oilers now Texans fan here.
WTF is going on with this stupid franchise?
If their intentions were to become the laughing stock of the NFL, mission accomplished! Why in the HELL are we 1. giving DD a boat-load of cash when he has bum knees? 2. Drafting the Michael Olowokandi of the NFL in Williams and passing on the next coming of Gale Sayers in Reggie Bush (who by the way would run for 2000 yards in the zone blocking scheme)? and 3. now trading away Morency for Samkon Gado? Are you freaking kidding me?

The Houston Texans are the WORST franchise in the entire NFL. They do not deserve to have a franchise! They should have awarded it to L.A. where no one cares about football. I bet they would know what to do. How many first round busts do you draft before someone removes their head from their ass? This is absolutely ridiculous!!! I am by no means a coach, scout or in marketing. But common sense tells me that if your team stinks, you draft to fill seats in Reliant Stadium. Am I right? Because when 6 games go by and we have still not one a game and Williams still has no sacks, who is gonna come and watch these BOZOS? I'll tell you, NO ONE!!! Nice move retards, I do better managing a Madden franchise than you will ever dream of!

I am officially no longer a Texans fan. I will go root for the Cowboys rather than waste my time with this gang of LOSERS. Good luck winning a game this year Kubiak. You apparently are as big a tool as Casserly. Good luck blowing next years #1 overall pick! This franchise is WORTHLESS!!!
1texan4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006   #2
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3754 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

So I take it then that was your final post....
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006   #3
Bearfan Blue and Orange
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1texan4life
If their intentions were to become the laughing stock of the NFL, mission accomplished! Why in the HELL are we 1. giving DD a boat-load of cash when he has bum knees? 2. Drafting the Michael Olowokandi of the NFL in Williams and passing on the next coming of Gale Sayers in Reggie Bush (who by the way would run for 2000 yards in the zone blocking scheme)? and 3. now trading away Morency for Samkon Gado? Are you freaking kidding me?

The Houston Texans are the WORST franchise in the entire NFL. They do not deserve to have a franchise! They should have awarded it to L.A. where no one cares about football. I bet they would know what to do. How many first round busts do you draft before someone removes their head from their ass? This is absolutely ridiculous!!! I am by no means a coach, scout or in marketing. But common sense tells me that if your team stinks, you draft to fill seats in Reliant Stadium. Am I right? Because when 6 games go by and we have still not one a game and Williams still has no sacks, who is gonna come and watch these BOZOS? I'll tell you, NO ONE!!! Nice move retards, I do better managing a Madden franchise than you will ever dream of!

I am officially no longer a Texans fan. I will go root for the Cowboys rather than waste my time with this gang of LOSERS. Good luck winning a game this year Kubiak. You apparently are as big a tool as Casserly. Good luck blowing next years #1 overall pick! This franchise is WORTHLESS!!!

Well at least we will not have to hear this bozo on the message board any longer. Go get your Star tattoo!!!! and eat some TUNA while you are there.
Bearfan Blue and Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006   #4
JDizzle
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3602 JDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respected

You're about 4 months late with this.

I suggest this get merged with the ailing pee pee thread.
JDizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006   #5
Bearfan Blue and Orange
Veteran

hmmm "7" posts??? Big Texans fan huh? I have more than that and I just became a Texans fan!!!
Bearfan Blue and Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006   #6
fastpitchwoof
Rookie

You will not be missed. By the way, when things turn around maybe you and Bud Adams can watch the ESPN highlites.
Old 09-13-2006   #7
real

Quote:

hit the road jack!!!!and dontcha come back no more no more no more no more..HIT THE ROAD JACK..!!!!
Sponsored links
Old 09-13-2006   #8
TexanDave
Veteran

Rep Power: 880 TexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respected

bye bye. You should have be more careful when you created your screenname. 1texan4life???
TexanDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006   #9
fastpitchwoof
Rookie

Maybe he is dead now.
Old 09-13-2006   #10
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 225674 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

There's just something so rich about a guy sporting the name "1texan4life" jumping off the bandwagon with a giant hissy-fit post.

It's one of those things that make life worth moderating IMO.

"ORS" continues....
Old 09-13-2006   #11
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 27364 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

If you said you are going to root for the Cowgirls from now on.... you were NEVER a Texans fan to begin with.

Get lost and don't EVER come back!!!!!!
Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006   #12
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3754 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

Maybe he is just reaching for attention, not loved at home, boss hates him, and with that post he maybe was hoping that with all the replies that he would feel a part of something...
Let's ruin that and make no more posts to his comments, as that's what he's after !!
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006   #13
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 144920 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

I feel as though I barely knew him . What really hurts is he did'nt even say goodbye .
Old 09-13-2006   #14
jdog
All Pro

Rep Power: 16 jdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden cover

Dude, just take your meds.
jdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006   #15
RiotCommander
All Pro

Send a message via ICQ to RiotCommander Send a message via AIM to RiotCommander

Quote:

All that jabbering you could have just said this "I'm a fair weather fan, can someone show me the exit." Your not going to get any sympathy here. At least not from me. You have to trust in the coaching staff that was hired. If you were the one as HC you would rather lose the job doing what you wanted; rather then catering to what the masses thought was best.
Old 09-13-2006   #16
Goldeagle
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 Goldeagle is a Pro BowlerGoldeagle is a Pro Bowler
Send a message via Yahoo to Goldeagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel
There's just something so rich about a guy sporting the name "1texan4life" jumping off the bandwagon with a giant hissy-fit post.

"ORS" continues....

LOL, no doubt!

Heck no one or maybe 2% wanted Williams in this draft it was practically for Young or Bush (I was with the 55 that wanted D Brick) but heck get mad but dont bail on your team!
Goldeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006   #17
TexansBull
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9598 TexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respected

>>>>>>>>>>>that way to New Orleans.

Thats one less fairweather fan off, hopefully more will follow.
TexansBull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006   #18
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 133798 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel

"ORS" continues....
POTD

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006   #19
wags
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 23 wags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famer

Old 09-13-2006   #20
TexanFan881
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1791 TexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TexanFan881

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansBull
Thats one less fairweather fan off, hopefully more will follow.
Who would've thought we would have had one of those?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read