Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read


Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2006   #281
texan279
Hall of Fame
 
texan279's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Rosenberg TX
Age: 35
Posts: 5,608
Rep Power: 3366 texan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grid
I dunno what else to say.. id just be repeating myself.

We traded a second string RB for a second string RB that we liked more. Morency didnt just have one regular season game.. he had 2 years.. or if you prefer, he had a full offseason, 4 preseason games, and 1 regular season game, with Kubiak. That is enough time to show that you are too valuable to be traded. Morency didnt do it. He HAS been evaluated.. Kubiak isnt flying off the seat of his pants.

Dunno what else to say. I dont think anything is gonna convince some people to just chill and see what happens. There is a time to cry foul.. and a time to be patient. Kubiak is in his first season as our head coach..now is the time to be patient and see what he is going to do.

If you think we dismissed Morency too quickly.. then you must really be disgusted with yourself... you have dismissed Gado before he has even donned a Texans uniform.
Gado was listed as a 3rd team running back behind Ahman Green and Noah Herron. I am not dismissing Gado in anyway, but some here act as if he is the second coming of Earl Campbell because of what he did last season in 8 games with the Packers. Fact is if Morency is as bad as some are making him out to be and Gado is as great as some claim why would Green Bay even make the trade?
__________________
Fire It Up, Let the engines roll, It's time to burn it down
texan279 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006   #282
Grid
Hall of Fame
 
Grid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 4,299
Rep Power: 2271 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected
Default

That is just optimism.. nothing wrong with it.

The high opinion of Gado stems from the fact that he is young..he is of prototypical size, with homerun speed. Also, he had some great games when he was the starter for the Packers. On top of that, we have a head coach that knows running backs, who comes from a system that is infamous for taking guys no one else thought was any good and turning them into one of the best backs in the league.

I think alot of the excitement comes from that last part. Gado is a guy that Kubiak has singled out as "a guy we want".. and that means that Kubiak probably feels that he could have what it takes to be our difference maker in the backfield. Coming from a guy with Kubiaks experience...that warrants some excitement.

Fact of the matter is that Gado has looked flat this year.. he has had alot of trouble with the zone blocking, and has apparently done poorly enough to make the Pack go out and find someone to replace him. So its no surprise that they were willing to trade him.

He isnt a sure thing by any stretch.. And I wouldnt say that we snuck in under the radar and grabbed a gem that no one knew about. But, as I said above, we have a coach that has had huge success with running backs.. and if he feels that Gado was worth getting, then there must be more to him than people realize... or at least, Kubiak thinks so. More than likely if Gado becomes a star, its gonna be because Kubiak did the right things to make Gado's strengths work in our system. Kubiak is capable of that though..so im excited about it.

I feel like this post is nonsensical and hypocritical... but i am too tired to proofread and word it better. Im sure someone will let me know if I contradicted myself
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006   #283
socalfan
Rookie
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 34
Rep Power: 0 socalfan is ridin' the pine
Default

I thought Morency was a good player in the pre-season. He won't get very far because GB's offensive line is worse that Houstons.
socalfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006   #284
texan279
Hall of Fame
 
texan279's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Rosenberg TX
Age: 35
Posts: 5,608
Rep Power: 3366 texan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grid
That is just optimism.. nothing wrong with it.

The high opinion of Gado stems from the fact that he is young..he is of prototypical size, with homerun speed. Also, he had some great games when he was the starter for the Packers. On top of that, we have a head coach that knows running backs, who comes from a system that is infamous for taking guys no one else thought was any good and turning them into one of the best backs in the league.

I think alot of the excitement comes from that last part. Gado is a guy that Kubiak has singled out as "a guy we want".. and that means that Kubiak probably feels that he could have what it takes to be our difference maker in the backfield. Coming from a guy with Kubiaks experience...that warrants some excitement.

Fact of the matter is that Gado has looked flat this year.. he has had alot of trouble with the zone blocking, and has apparently done poorly enough to make the Pack go out and find someone to replace him. So its no surprise that they were willing to trade him.

He isnt a sure thing by any stretch.. And I wouldnt say that we snuck in under the radar and grabbed a gem that no one knew about. But, as I said above, we have a coach that has had huge success with running backs.. and if he feels that Gado was worth getting, then there must be more to him than people realize... or at least, Kubiak thinks so. More than likely if Gado becomes a star, its gonna be because Kubiak did the right things to make Gado's strengths work in our system. Kubiak is capable of that though..so im excited about it.

I feel like this post is nonsensical and hypocritical... but i am too tired to proofread and word it better. Im sure someone will let me know if I contradicted myself
Let me begin I am not directing this at you Grid. I have no problem with optimism, it seems though when some here get excited about certain players it is optimism, but when others get excited about other players, it is "homerism". Once again, it was not directed at you or anyone else directly, just a general observation of the board.
__________________
Fire It Up, Let the engines roll, It's time to burn it down
texan279 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006   #285
TexansBull
Hall of Fame
 
TexansBull's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,152
Rep Power: 9597 TexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respected
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan279
Gado was listed as a 3rd team running back behind Ahman Green and Noah Herron. I am not dismissing Gado in anyway, but some here act as if he is the second coming of Earl Campbell because of what he did last season in 8 games with the Packers. Fact is if Morency is as bad as some are making him out to be and Gado is as great as some claim why would Green Bay even make the trade?
You have two teams that did poorly. You have two new HCs. They traded for players that fit thier ideal system, repectively. The trade puts us one step closer to achieving Kubiaks team without the Dom and Casserly hangover. We hate to see Morency go, but we have faith in the HC that it will bring us a W.

The games we were hoping to win at the start of the season was probably written off. The whole season may have been written off. His building the team still. Have faith. Everything is going to be ok. Just sit back and watch.

TexansBull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006   #286
tburdette
Rookie
 
tburdette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Williamstown, West Virginia
Age: 27
Posts: 69
Rep Power: 8 tburdette is ridin' the pine
Default

I think Gado will do very well here. He can't do anyworse than some of our other backs have done (Stacey Mack).
tburdette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006   #287
Grid
Hall of Fame
 
Grid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 4,299
Rep Power: 2271 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan279
Let me begin I am not directing this at you Grid. I have no problem with optimism, it seems though when some here get excited about certain players it is optimism, but when others get excited about other players, it is "homerism". Once again, it was not directed at you or anyone else directly, just a general observation of the board.
Yah.. optimism and homerism are interchangeable.. depending on which camp you are in and what point you are trying to make

*edit* as possibly the biggest homer on the board, i try not to call others homers .. people and glass houses...
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-13-2006   #288
texan279
Hall of Fame
 
texan279's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Rosenberg TX
Age: 35
Posts: 5,608
Rep Power: 3366 texan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansBull
You have two teams that did poorly. You have two new HCs. They traded for players that fit thier ideal system, repectively. The trade puts us one step closer to achieving Kubiaks team without the Dom and Casserly hangover. We hate to see Morency go, but we have faith in the HC that it will bring us a W.

The games we were hoping to win at the start of the season was probably written off. The whole season may have been written off. His building the team still. Have faith. Everything is going to be ok. Just sit back and watch.

I have complete faith, I have been sitting here watching people go nuts all week because of last Sunday. I have said in the past months that I give the entire team at least 1 full season to see improvement, but I personally think we will start seeing some improvement by the middle of this season. Just because I don't agree with a trade or decisions made doesn't mean I am giving up, I have been here since day one, I am not going anywhere, and I have more faith in Kubiak after one regualr season game than I ever did in Capers in 4 seasons.
__________________
Fire It Up, Let the engines roll, It's time to burn it down
texan279 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006   #289
TexansBull
Hall of Fame
 
TexansBull's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,152
Rep Power: 9597 TexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respected
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan279
Let me begin I am not directing this at you Grid. I have no problem with optimism, it seems though when some here get excited about certain players it is optimism, but when others get excited about other players, it is "homerism". Once again, it was not directed at you or anyone else directly, just a general observation of the board.
So, what you are saying is some people can voice thier opinion, and others cant about the same topic....hmmmmmm. What are your qualifications?

I hope anyone can get excited about this team. Whether they know fb or not. We are in need of quality fans that just dont want to criticize everything done positive or negative about a sports team. Fairweather fans are too common in Houston.
TexansBull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006   #290
HJam72
Hall of Fame
 
HJam72's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over here.
Age: 41
Posts: 11,248
Rep Power: 52069 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default

I do actually think that Capers gave Morency enough opportunity. The fact is that Morency danced around and didn't have much success at all until this last preseason with Kubiak. I don't, however, think that Kubiak gave him a fair shot. Sorry, but he showed quite a bit this preseason and Lundy was "favored". At the very least, Morency should've gotten more chances last Sunday, even if he didn't start. Nothing against Lundy, but I think Morency got a raw deal.

Regardless, I will still be OK with this trade if this guy comes in and plays well. It's upsetting to hear that we trading Morency for a UFA who's played so little (apparently), etc., but we'll just have to see. Some are really high on the new guy and one of them is somebody whose opinions I've learned to respect over time.
__________________

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006   #291
TexansBull
Hall of Fame
 
TexansBull's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,152
Rep Power: 9597 TexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respected
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan279
I have complete faith, I have been sitting here watching people go nuts all week because of last Sunday. I have said in the past months that I give the entire team at least 1 full season to see improvement, but I personally think we will start seeing some improvement by the middle of this season. Just because I don't agree with a trade or decisions made doesn't mean I am giving up, I have been here since day one, I am not going anywhere, and I have more faith in Kubiak after one regualr season game than I ever did in Capers in 4 seasons.

Thats great man...I love to hear that stuff...ignore my previous post...
TexansBull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006   #292
kingh99
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Bottomline is when you look up at the yards per carry stat at halftime of the first game and it's like 1.7 you turn to your buddy and say I don't care what the scoreboard says now, we are going to lose. And we got crushed. No way they go back to war with that kind of production. Move on.

Morency was probably putting off the wrong vibe about running style. Seeing his angry act when he first got the ball in preseason you could sense he was frustrated about being second behind the rookie. He was awesome in that preseason game but went back to bad in a hurry after the initial dissed rush wore off. Good luck bud. We'll have to take our chances. This guy we got is an Ebo, something about born to run in Nigeria. Good luck Ebo man.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006   #293
Snapple
Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Orlando, FL via Houston, TX
Age: 30
Posts: 445
Rep Power: 9 Snapple is ridin' the pine
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan279
Fact is if Morency is as bad as some are making him out to be and Gado is as great as some claim why would Green Bay even make the trade?
And if Morency is that great, why would WE make the trade? See how that logic works both ways and is self-defeating.

The trade was made because both sides obviously think they're getting a good deal. One side will be right, the other will be wrong.

Why did the Jets trade Santana Moss straight up for Lavernues Coles? If you were a Redskins fan at the time, you'd probably poopoo the trade because you'd say Moss must not be good if the Jets would trade him. Well, Santana Moss was one of the best receivers in the NFL last year, while Coles did almost nothing for the Jets.

So why did the Packers trade Gado for Morency? The same reason the Jets traded Moss for Coles, because they're morons.
Snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006   #294
texan279
Hall of Fame
 
texan279's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Rosenberg TX
Age: 35
Posts: 5,608
Rep Power: 3366 texan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snapple
And if Morency is that great, why would WE make the trade? See how that logic works both ways and is self-defeating.

The trade was made because both sides obviously think they're getting a good deal. One side will be right, the other will be wrong.

Why did the Jets trade Santana Moss straight up for Lavernues Coles? If you were a Redskins fan at the time, you'd probably poopoo the trade because you'd say Moss must not be good if the Jets would trade him. Well, Santana Moss was one of the best receivers in the NFL last year, while Coles did almost nothing for the Jets.

So why did the Packers trade Gado for Morency? The same reason the Jets traded Moss for Coles, because they're morons.
So you are saying our front office is full of morons?
__________________
Fire It Up, Let the engines roll, It's time to burn it down
texan279 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006   #295
phan1
All Pro
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Age: 30
Posts: 650
Rep Power: 10 phan1 is ridin' the pine
Default

I just don't know what to think guys. I like Morency a lot and thought he should be the starter. You know, the Packers use the zone blocking scheme too, and they are being coached with a guy who had direct ties to Alex Gibbs (just like we do). I forgot who it was... Could someone find out cause I remember reading an article about it.

Anyway, I do think of this as a more negative thing, cause it disrupts the team, and it feels like we're hitting the panick button here. All I can really say is to have a little blind faith in our front office and pray they knew exactly what they were doing.

All I know is that there were just no holes to run through against the Eagles on Sun. We need to fix that first. Plain and simple.
phan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006   #296
TexansBull
Hall of Fame
 
TexansBull's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,152
Rep Power: 9597 TexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respected
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan279
mods please delete *EDIT*
i agree but it comes in handy sometimes.........

but anyways I feel we have beat a dead hourse and this is slowly becoming like the reggie and mario debate along with carr threads....time will tell and hopefully our FO made the right decision. I expect we will now be compairing two pairs of players throughout thier careers. Atleast one pair we can compare fairly.

I blame myself.
TexansBull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006   #297
texan279
Hall of Fame
 
texan279's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Rosenberg TX
Age: 35
Posts: 5,608
Rep Power: 3366 texan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by phan1
I just don't know what to think guys. I like Morency a lot and thought he should be the starter. You know, the Packers use the zone blocking scheme too, and they are being coached with a guy who had direct ties to Alex Gibbs (just like we do). I forgot who it was... Could someone find out cause I remember reading an article about it.

Anyway, I do think of this as a more negative thing, cause it disrupts the team, and it feels like we're hitting the panick button here. All I can really say is to have a little blind faith in our front office and pray they knew exactly what they were doing.

All I know is that there were just no holes to run through against the Eagles on Sun. We need to fix that first. Plain and simple.
Their new offensive coordinator is Jeff Jagodzinski.

Jagodzinski served last season as the Falcons offensive line coach, a promotion he earned after his first year in Atlanta, 2004, as tight ends coach. While in Atlanta, he worked with offensive line consultant Alex Gibbs, the architect of some of the best offensive lines in NFL history, including that of the 1997-98 Super Bowl champion Broncos.

http://www.packers.com/team/coaches/jagodzinski_jeff/
__________________
Fire It Up, Let the engines roll, It's time to burn it down
texan279 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006   #298
michaelm
vox nihili
 
michaelm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Spring, TX
Section: 648
Age: 48
Posts: 5,472
Rep Power: 77974 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snapple
And if Morency is that great, why would WE make the trade? See how that logic works both ways and is self-defeating.

The trade was made because both sides obviously think they're getting a good deal. One side will be right, the other will be wrong.
Wrong.
Both players could be successful with their new teams in the future. Who's to say?
It is possible for the trade to work out for both teams.
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006   #299
michaelm
vox nihili
 
michaelm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Spring, TX
Section: 648
Age: 48
Posts: 5,472
Rep Power: 77974 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by phan1
they are being coached with a guy who had direct ties to Alex Gibbs (just like we do). I forgot who it was... Could someone find out cause I remember reading an article about it.

The head coach is:
Mike McCarthy, 49ers Offensive Coordinator 2005 - Saints Offensive Coordinator 2000-2004.


*edit*
when I posted this I thought you were talking about the new HC, not the OC... I decided to leave it in.
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006   #300
RiotCommander
All Pro
 
RiotCommander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Age: 37
Posts: 659
Rep Power: 10 RiotCommander is a fan favorite
Send a message via ICQ to RiotCommander Send a message via AIM to RiotCommander
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelm
Wrong.
Both players could be successful with their new teams in the future. Who's to say?
It is possible for the trade to work out for both teams.

Portis for Bailey was a good trade for both teams. A much more high profile trade, but it can happen.
__________________
Owen Daniels is my Adopted Texen.
5 Catches 47 Yards 2 TD
RiotCommander is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger