Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 09-12-2006   #1
MikeMc
All Pro

Default UH Cougars are looking tough!

Other than the 2nd quarter meltdown vs Rice, the Defense has only given up 10 points in 7 quarters. The offense is avg 38 per, and with Grambling and Okie St coming up, looks like this will be a nice 4-game stretch prior to heading into South Beach to face the 'Canes.

For all of you tired of the Texans losing ways, come out to see a Cougars football game this year. Plenty of top-notch tailgaiting and tickets are $15-25!
Old 09-12-2006   #2
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29759 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

UTEP will beat them when they come to Robertson Stadium later this year.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006   #3
gwallaia

Rep Power: 84705 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

Hopefully, the Coogs will be 4-0 when we travel to Miami. The game against OK State at Robertson will be a big test.

Looking forward to the game against Grambling, (especially halftime) I just hope the Coogs are not looking past Grambling.

As for UTEP. That will be a great game. They had a close game with TT so they will be another tough test for the Coogs. The Kolb - Palmer matchup will be exciting to watch. Should be another high scoring game.

GO COOGS!

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006   #4
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29759 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia
Hopefully, the Coogs will be 4-0 when we travel to Miami. The game against OK State at Robertson will be a big test.

Looking forward to the game against Grambling, (especially halftime) I just hope the Coogs are not looking past Grambling.

As for UTEP. That will be a great game. They had a close game with TT so they will be another tough test for the Coogs. The Kolb - Palmer matchup will be exciting to watch. Should be another high scoring game.

GO COOGS!
I think Houston should beat OK State. They haven't been very good since Les Miles left. I think there's a chance both UTEP and Houston can be ranked in the Top 25 once that game rolls around. UTEP has been ranked for at least a week the last two seasons, and I think they might be again. We don't have any tough games between now and the Houston game. If Houston loses only to Miami I think they should be ranked also. One thing I like about Houston is the radio broadcast. Tom Franklin on the radio does a heck of a good job doing it.

Thanks to Premier

Last edited by TexanSam; 09-12-2006 at 04:32 PM.
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006   #5
gwallaia

Rep Power: 84705 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

I think if the Coogs are 4-0, they will be receiving other votes but will not be ranked in the Top 25. With the close loss to Tech, I expect UTEP to be receiving other votes if they continue to win games before the October 21 matchup with UH.

Certainly, both teams will be playing in a bowl game this season.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006   #6
TexanDave
Veteran

Rep Power: 880 TexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respected

I won't be able to go to the Grambling game this weekend but I will be at the Oklahoma State game and as many games as possible after that.
TexanDave is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read