Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-19-2004   #1
Nerf Herder
Rookie

Default What will the Texans record be at the BYE week?

It looks like 1-5, with Oakland their only win.
Nerf Herder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2004   #2
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 247537 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

I think you're being overly optimistic. I'm predicting an 0-6. I don't really see a team on the schedule that the Texans we've seen for the last two weeks can beat. This team stinks.
Old 09-19-2004   #3
Reddevil63
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13 Reddevil63 is on the Pro-Bowl ballotReddevil63 is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Send a message via AIM to Reddevil63 Send a message via Yahoo to Reddevil63

I concur, this team took a serious step backwards somewhere along the way. How great would an Andre Johnson - Mike Williams WR corps be?
Reddevil63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2004   #4
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

I think we have at least 1 surprise win and one expected. 2-4 at the break. Thought we might be even, but lost the two that would have done it for us.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2004   #5
D-ReK
RAWWWRR!

Rep Power: 685 D-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respected

0-6 Is Realistic...

1-5 Is Optimistic...

2-4 Is Impossible...
D-ReK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2004   #6
Mistril48
All Pro

3-3 at the bye week
Mistril48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2004   #7
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistril48
3-3 at the bye week
I like your optimism. I wouldn't go as far as 3-3, but I'd love to see it happen. The defense will have to play exponentially better if we want any chance at beating KC. Oakland is a winnable game, but they have a very good secondary. I'm holding out hope for 2-4, but it could be a long few weeks.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-19-2004   #8
Keldar
Veteran

Oh and 6, unfortunately!!!!!!
Keldar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2004   #9
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1312 281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected

1-5.

-Ben Franklin
281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2004   #10
rittenhouserobz
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to rittenhouserobz

This team hasn't shown me anything to believe that they are going to win a game before the bye week.
Old 09-19-2004   #11
SteelBlueToro
Veteran

0-6. First win may not come until the final week. I think we'll be lucky to be 2-14. Maybe we should start looking at potential draft picks - that could be a bright spot...
SteelBlueToro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2004   #12
profan
Veteran

3-3, IF Davis does not fumber and we throw downfield. 0-6 if we continue to play like the first two games.
profan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2004   #13
jhawktx
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddevil63
I concur, this team took a serious step backwards somewhere along the way.
Which is another reason we shouldn't have bundled several picks to move into the first round to get Babin. You ONLY do something like that when you are one or two players away from winning the Super Bowl. We've got so many holes we could have used all those picks to get good players for down the road. The Titans are probably laughing at us for giving up all those picks just to get one guy.
jhawktx is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read