Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-10-2006   #1
JMAC
Rookie

Default i say it loud

mario williams is going to be nothing compared to reggie bush, i know the game is under way and its naive to judge after 3 quarters, but everybody can see that bush gonna be special, and mario did nothing, man we have no pass rush, u gonna blame me for hatin and so on, but you all know that was one of the worst draft decicions ever....you gonna hate on me now, but after 5 games, there will be numerous threads of this kind, and all the mario supporters who got warm with him after the draft will switch back to their initial pick...and we all know most of us wanted bush...ps. i never said mario is a bust...
JMAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006   #2
NJTexanFan
Rookie

OMG i totally agree with you, he hasn't done anything at all during the preseason and now through this game i was upset at the pick at first but then he grew on me but now Reggie Bush is the better pick, after seeing the running in this game, things aren't looking to good
NJTexanFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006   #3
gg no re
iggnorent

Rep Power: 28360 gg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't know, that Cleveland defense is well-renowned as being feared.
gg no re is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006   #4
JMAC
Rookie

he will make plays against anybody...mario didnt pressure the quarterback for 5 straight games, not on a single play...
Old 09-10-2006   #5
Sportsfan
All Pro

I agree. Its still hard for me to stomach what the Texans did on draft day. Biggest mistake in NFL draft history.
Sportsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006   #6
MrMeToo
All Pro

Reggie has 163 total yards.
Mario Williams was
MrMeToo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006   #7
Sportsfan
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superstar
It was all about the money.

So the rumor says......
Sportsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-10-2006   #8
MrMeToo
All Pro

Reggie>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>mari Williams.
Old 09-10-2006   #9
BattleRedRaider
All Pro

Rep Power: 19 BattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame BallotBattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame BallotBattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame BallotBattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame BallotBattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame BallotBattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame BallotBattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame BallotBattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame Ballot
Send a message via AIM to BattleRedRaider Send a message via MSN to BattleRedRaider Send a message via Yahoo to BattleRedRaider

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMeToo
Reggie>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>mari Williams.
Who's Mari?
Old 09-10-2006   #10
MrMeToo
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BattleRedRaider
Who's Mari?
LOL. Trying to change the subject. REGGIE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>mariO.
Old 09-10-2006   #11
JMAC
Rookie

the main problem is even if mario gets 10 sacks this season, bush will still outshine him in stats and impact, even 10 years from now bushs worst season will be better than marios best, i see it coming...we cant escape the comparison, it will haunt us...
Old 09-10-2006   #12
BattleRedRaider
All Pro

Rep Power: 19 BattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame BallotBattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame BallotBattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame BallotBattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame BallotBattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame BallotBattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame BallotBattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame BallotBattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame Ballot
Send a message via AIM to BattleRedRaider Send a message via MSN to BattleRedRaider Send a message via Yahoo to BattleRedRaider

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMeToo
LOL. Trying to change the subject. REGGIE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>mariO.
How am I trying to change the subject?

> Reggie Bush
Old 09-10-2006   #13
NJ Texan
Rookie

I agreed that Mario was the better pick even before the draft.
NJ Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006   #14
JMAC
Rookie

nobody is defending mario, reality struck sooner than i thought, and that cleveland d excuse is crap...
Old 09-10-2006   #15
NFLforher
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMAC
mario williams is going to be nothing compared to reggie bush, ..
That's about it.
NFLforher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006   #16
gg no re
iggnorent

Rep Power: 28360 gg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respected

Why is my argument considered crap? Please explain.
Old 09-10-2006   #17
JMAC
Rookie

would you argue the same way if mario got 3 sacks against the cards??? man you take what you get and im sure a better d wont bother reggie much, he will put up big numbers,
Old 09-10-2006   #18
RocKetHtown
Rookie

williams needs to start doing something if not we r sunk
RocKetHtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006   #19
gg no re
iggnorent

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMAC
would you argue the same way if mario got 3 sacks against the cards??? man you take what you get and im sure a better d wont bother reggie much, he will put up big numbers,
I'd say that it would be expected of Mario to put up respectable numbers against a sub-par team, just as it was expected of Reggie to put up respectable numbers against a sub-par team.

Don't hop off Reggie's balls and jump to a conclusion about what you think I would say.

If you want me to jump to a conclusion, here's one. I feel Reggie ball-grabbers won't shut up until the Carolina game.
Old 09-10-2006   #20
JMAC
Rookie

yeah and i feel, a decade from now, there will be no argue...and there is no ball-grabbin, he just that good...

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read