Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 09-09-2006   #1
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Pre-Game Show

With the departure of James Brown from Fox, I'm not sure if they'll be the same. With the addition of James Brown and getting rid of the talking horse, the CBS show should be much better. ESPN, I assume, will pimp Reggie Bush for two hours. The obvious choice, I guess, would be the NFL Network, but I have never seen their pre game show.

Which one, if any, will you watch?
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006   #2
NEROtheZERO
Veteran

Rep Power: 11 NEROtheZERO is on the Pro-Bowl ballotNEROtheZERO is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

I'll be tailgaiting.
NEROtheZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006   #3
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by War Is Greed
I'll be tailgaiting.
So will you watch the grill or the fellow tailgaters?
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006   #4
TexansBull
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9598 TexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexican_texan
With the departure of James Brown from Fox, I'm not sure if they'll be the same. With the addition of James Brown and getting rid of the talking horse, the CBS show should be much better. ESPN, I assume, will pimp Reggie Bush for two hours. The obvious choice, I guess, would be the NFL Network, but I have never seen their pre game show.

Which one, if any, will you watch?

Awww man. I didnt know Brown left Fox. They had the best pregame show by far. I will still watch it because I like thier view points, chemistry and their cred is better than the other guys. I will go between Fox and CBS because I like Fox, but CBS has more AFC stuff.
TexansBull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006   #5
TexansBull
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9598 TexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respected

http://msn.foxsports.com/other/story/5819678

I dont know if he will mix well, but he does seem to know how to broadcast. SO he might do a good job.
TexansBull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006   #6
Reddevil63
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13 Reddevil63 is on the Pro-Bowl ballotReddevil63 is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Send a message via AIM to Reddevil63 Send a message via Yahoo to Reddevil63

Quote:
Originally Posted by War Is Greed
I'll be tailgaiting.
sure, rub it in
Old 09-10-2006   #7
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll still watch Fox. I don't mind Joe Buck and I like Bradshaw, Howie Long, and Jimmy Johnson.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-10-2006   #8
RiotCommander
All Pro

Send a message via ICQ to RiotCommander Send a message via AIM to RiotCommander

You should just tune in around game time. I don't see any national media channel capable of not pulling out the Bush/Mario Card on opening day. Its just too big of a story to them. You can expect that to be covered almost as much as the upcoming game.
Old 09-10-2006   #9
NEROtheZERO
Veteran

Rep Power: 11 NEROtheZERO is on the Pro-Bowl ballotNEROtheZERO is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexican_texan
So will you watch the grill or the fellow tailgaters?
I watched the cooler.
NEROtheZERO is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read