Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-09-2006   #1
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 100543 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Demecoryans.net game day blog

http://www.demecoryans.net/dr/content/view/75/9/

Quote:
Game week is finally here. To say I’m excited about opening the season would be a serious understatement. I had wondered if the excitement and anticipation would be the same in the NFL as it was at Alabama. As Sunday approaches, the excitement and anticipation continues to build and will definitely rival that of Alabama. You can tell its game week as you travel around the city of Houston. I think the city is ready to see what this 2006 team will do. Like in college, you have to make sure you temper your emotions and peek at the right time, which will be Sunday morning for me.

DeMeco RyansPhiladelphia is a tough team to defend. Most people talk about Donovan McNabb’s ability to run but forget the guy is a pretty good passer as well. We’ll have to be at our best to keep him in check. It will take all eleven guys focusing on their individual tasks in order for us to get the job done. For me personally, calling the sets from my middle linebacker position will necessitate me being extremely focused on what the Eagles are doing while keeping in mind what we want to do defensively. I know I’ve never seen a quarterback as athletic as Donovan but playing in the SEC allowed me to see multi-faceted quarterbacks.

We practiced Tuesday and began working on our gameplan. The rest of the week will consist of fine tuning those plans and giving ourselves as many advantages to win as possible.

Last Saturday night I had the opportunity to go to the Fox and Hound to watch the Alabama/Hawaii game
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006   #2
Houston_Fanatic
Veteran

Rep Power: 1008 Houston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respected

Sounds like a smart, level-headed kid!

Is is Sunday yet......????

Houston_Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006   #3
sprtsfanatic
All Pro

I agree...he sounds very intelligent and can see why he has taken over as the middle linbacker...he should be a cornerstone on the field as well as in the locker room as one of our leaders. Only 11 hrs and change till kick off....man I can not wait.
sprtsfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read