Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-09-2006   #1
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Rep Power: 1365 Texans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texans Fans #7 in NFL Fan Loyalty Rankings

http://www.bizjournals.com/edit_special/43.html

Cleveland is #1, Dallas is #5, Oakland is last.

More info on our loyalty:

http://www.bizjournals.com/specials/...13.html?page=7

Here's a chart of 1-16:

HoustonTexans4Life - 2010-2011 CHAMPION of TexansTalk Survivor and TexansTalk Pick'em
Texans34Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006   #2
Jerome_Brown_99
Veteran

Philly should be #1
Jerome_Brown_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006   #3
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 78323 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

I saw this earlier this week.

Because they put "fan comfort" in the rankings, it is going to be hard for the Texans to get any higher on this list.

HA! They apparently weren't in Reliant during the Pittsburgh game.
Old 09-09-2006   #4
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 406301 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

I figured the Broncos would be higher on that list. Don't they have the longest sell-out streak in the NFL?
Old 09-09-2006   #5
FlyEaglesFly
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel
I figured the Broncos would be higher on that list. Don't they have the longest sell-out streak in the NFL?
I believe either Green Bay or Washington does.
FlyEaglesFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006   #6
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerome_Brown_99
Philly should be #1

I got a good whiff of Philly on a layover once. I'm convinced it's more #2 than #1.
Old 09-09-2006   #7
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 138002 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

hmm cleveland

seriously though I know Cleveland is pretty loyal and I am with you, i thought Denver would be higher
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-10-2006   #8
pawpaw67
Rookie

Cool Fan LOYALTY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans34Life
http://www.bizjournals.com/edit_special/43.html

Cleveland is #1, Dallas is #5, Oakland is last.

More info on our loyalty:

http://www.bizjournals.com/specials/...13.html?page=7

Here's a chart of 1-16:

fan loyalty dont win football games and neither does Houston!
pawpaw67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006   #9
Txn_in_FL
Lucky 13

Rep Power: 33753 Txn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BattleRedToro
pawpaw67 can't count nor use correct grammar either. Houston had 2 wins last year. That's right 2. Count 'em.
Give him a break Toro. At 49 years old the senility has to start kicking in at some point.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read