Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-09-2006   #1
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 23832 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan
Default I can't believe it!

it still hasnt comt to me yet that its football season!! it just hasnt hit me yet....im hoping it does once i head out to reliant tomorrow morning! my prediction for tomorrow texans over eagles 26-17; David Carr 17-29 284 yds 2 tds 1 int; Mario Williams 1331 sacks
Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006   #2
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 396984 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Football season hit me on Thursday while watching the Steelers/Dolphins game. The hits were harder (than pre-season), and just the attitude of the game felt like it was business.

While I've been super excited during the off-season and pre-season, I immediately became giddy on Thursday night, like when I was a kid before Christmas. It's like this nervous energy just permeates my entire being, and I'm buzzin' just from the anticipation. Of course, 6 cups of coffee today doesn't help....

LOUD, PROUD, & TEXAN!!
Old 09-09-2006   #3
HoustonTexans
Rookie

^^ haha yeah hearing the football like music before the game thursday and waiting for the kick off and hearing the announcers say something like "and here it is, the season opening kickoff" i started just like laughing and being really happy and smiling and just saying to myself.. "the best time of the year is finally hear."

GO TEXANS
HoustonTexans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006   #4
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected

Yeah I'm hommering it also 34-17 Texans. Been a long off season.
I'LL take your fearless for cast though.
threetoedpete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006   #5
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13071 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonTexans
^^ haha yeah hearing the football like music before the game thursday and waiting for the kick off and hearing the announcers say something like "and here it is, the season opening kickoff" i started just like laughing and being really happy and smiling and just saying to myself.. "the best time of the year is finally hear."

GO TEXANS
OMG, I thought I was the only wierdo around, but I started laughing madly when they kicked that ball. It's here, it's finally here... f00sball season is upon us!!
Old 09-09-2006   #6
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Rep Power: 135371 DBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respected

Is it Sunday YET?!?
Old 09-09-2006   #7
RiotCommander
All Pro

Send a message via ICQ to RiotCommander Send a message via AIM to RiotCommander

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBCooper
Is it Sunday YET?!?

No *sniff* But Texas v Ohio state is about to start. Check it out it should be a good one.
Sponsored links
Old 09-09-2006   #8
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Rep Power: 135371 DBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotCommander
No *sniff* But Texas v Ohio state is about to start. Check it out it should be a good one.

I think I will. Thanks.
Old 09-10-2006   #9
sprtsfanatic
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotCommander
Well it didnt turn out to be a good one (way too many stupid mistakes and some really odd play calling at crucial times of the game), but on another note...was it just me or was the miami vs pittsburgh game not really impressive??? I know big ben wasnt in there...but neither really struck me in awe...and culpeppers knee really doesnt look very good when he's taking 5 step drops (looks tenitive and like he's concentrating on how he places his foot on the ground) or when he's attempting to roll out and avoid the rush???
sprtsfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read