Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-08-2006   #1
F-minus67
Hall of Fame

Default So much for honouring Jones...

I just looked at the rosters and it showed that TJ changed his number from 75 to 99. I found that funny since he chose 75 since he wanted to honor Decon Jones, since he wore that number.
Old 09-09-2006   #2
gwallaia

Rep Power: 84705 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

Robaire Smith was #99 I believe. I guess TJ grabbed it when it became available.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006   #3
hot pickle
Canada Eh

Rep Power: 2075 hot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respected

yah TJ was 99 in college, and hes probably had the number since highschool
hot pickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006   #4
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 107589 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-minus67
I just looked at the rosters and it showed that TJ changed his number from 75 to 99. I found that funny since he chose 75 since he wanted to honor Decon Jones, since he wore that number.

I think he always wanted #99, but since it was taken, he chose #75 to honor Decon Jones...
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006   #5
Stampede
Veteran

Rep Power: 10 Stampede is on the Pro-Bowl ballotStampede is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

It was in the paper about it a couple days ago. He wore it in college and he and Robaire were good friends so he also wanted to wear it out of respect for him.
Stampede is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006   #6
hot pickle
Canada Eh

Rep Power: 2075 hot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respected

i hope he can do well this year, and make me forget about Derrick Johnson
hot pickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006   #7
SnakeOilTanker
Veteran

on the clutchfans board somebody said they saw him at some store wearing a Titans shirt....

and that him and Robaire are reportdly worse than Steven and Cuttino
SnakeOilTanker is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-09-2006   #8
sakebomb
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1859 sakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
and that him and Robaire are reportdly worse than Steven and Cuttino
LOL

Ah, good old man love.
sakebomb is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read