Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 09-19-2004   #41
jacquescas
Hall of Fame

Babin needs another Sack... he is looking DAMN good so far.... making me not feel so bad for giving up those picks
Old 09-19-2004   #42
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

right now this looks like a game bewteen to bad football teams
Old 09-19-2004   #43
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlingtonTexan
right now this looks like a game bewteen to bad football teams
I am not sure if you can even call it a game...

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Old 09-19-2004   #44
Jwwillis
All Pro

Texans need to settle down. Complete a few short passes. Again Carr has no time.
Old 09-19-2004   #45
Chance_C
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4104 Chance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respected

face mask. A break our way finally
Old 09-19-2004   #46
Chance_C
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4104 Chance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respected

Carr is way to pumped up. That lateral should have been a nice gainer. Oh, thank goodness, incomplete pass.
Old 09-19-2004   #47
Ihategeeks
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 26 Ihategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance_C
face mask. A break our way finally
Fumble, Break comes right back
Old 09-19-2004   #48
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 34025 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

I HATE WR screens

and fumbles even more
Old 09-19-2004   #49
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

fumbling is a problem now for DD...

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Old 09-19-2004   #50
Chance_C
Site Contributor

Fumble Davis. Oh My God.
Old 09-19-2004   #51
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 23300 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316

Not Again!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-19-2004   #52
Ibar_Harry
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 Ibar_Harry was voted MVPIbar_Harry was voted MVPIbar_Harry was voted MVP

So far this is a game of who can win the penalty battle. &**^RERE,!!!!!
Old 09-19-2004   #53
gwallaia

Rep Power: 71741 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

It will be impossible for the Texans to win this game. DD can't hold the football.

We are among the "Them"
Old 09-19-2004   #54
MrLizardTX
Veteran

Aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
Hold On The @#&$ Ball!!!
Old 09-19-2004   #55
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 34025 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

Put him on the bench for a series or two. He cannot contiue to run with out putting the ball away.
Old 09-19-2004   #56
Jwwillis
All Pro

Uh Oh. This could be trouble for DD. 3 fumbles and counting on the season.
Old 09-19-2004   #57
jacquescas
Hall of Fame

Davis is going to HAVE to work through this TODAY.... because our bench consists of just Wells at the position and he is not going to get anything up the middle with this large pair of DT's.
Old 09-19-2004   #58
riceyeti
waterboy

ok now its pissing me off.... since when has davis been prone to fumbling...
Old 09-19-2004   #59
Chance_C
Site Contributor

Quote:
Fumble, Break comes right back
They usually do.
Old 09-19-2004   #60
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

and my boy Tony Hollings is inactive...

Closed Thread

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read