Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-08-2006   #1
BattleRedToro
Thread Killer

Rep Power: 3990 BattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respected
Talking New Orleans Saints @ Houston Texans

I can't wait until the NFL announces the schedule for the 2007-08 season. I already know we will play the Saints here due to the rotation of the schedule. As soon as they release the schedule I will circle that date on the calender, buy tickets, and pray for that both Mario Williams and Reggie Bush will still be on their respective teams and healthy, so that we can finally put to rest the Reggie Bush/Mario Williams debate. It will be settled on the field.
BattleRedToro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006   #2
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29759 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

It will never be put to rest until their respective careers are over. One game isn't going to put down the debate. It probably won't be as heated as it is now and was earlier this year, but it's not going to go away either. I'll worry more about this season first though.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006   #3
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 325689 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

I just might sell my tickets to that game...... can you imagine how much Reggie Homers would pay to see that??
Old 09-08-2006   #4
texanfan2100
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss
I just might sell my tickets to that game...... can you imagine how much Reggie Homers would pay to see that??
Not as much as Vince fans will pay to get into Reliant on Dec 24th this year.
texanfan2100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006   #5
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29759 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanfan2100
Well seeing how half the Texans fan base reacted when we said we weren't gonna draft him, most of the Vince Young fans probably already have season tickets to Texan games...unfortuantely.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006   #6
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 325689 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanfan2100
They couldn't pay me enough to part with those tickets....
Old 09-08-2006   #7
texanfan2100
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BattleRedToro
And there is a good chance Vince won't even play.
I'll bet he's playing by then. Kerry Collins isn't going to keep Vince off the field. He'll probably be starting after Tennessee's open week.
texanfan2100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-08-2006   #8
Tulip
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 Tulip was voted MVPTulip was voted MVPTulip was voted MVPTulip was voted MVP

Quote:
And there is a good chance Vince won't even play.
Oh, come on - do you really think Bud is going to let Vince stand on the sidelines with a clipboard at Reliant?
Old 09-08-2006   #9
BigDTexansFan
All Pro

Quote:
Is Bud making the coaching decisions now as well? If that is the case and I were Jeff Fisher, I wouldn't wait for Bud to fire me. I'd quit now.
according to lil Jeffy Fisher "We have made no decision on who will start game 1", translation Bud is telling me to start Vince or will not be head coach for game 2
Old 09-08-2006   #10
Tulip
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 Tulip was voted MVPTulip was voted MVPTulip was voted MVPTulip was voted MVP

This thread is getting totally off-topic (and it's not like I didn't contribute) but it needs to get back on track.

Conversations about what Bud and Jeff are doing in Nashville need to stay in the NFL forum.
Old 09-09-2006   #11
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam
It will never be put to rest until their respective careers are over. One game isn't going to put down the debate. It probably won't be as heated as it is now and was earlier this year, but it's not going to go away either. I'll worry more about this season first though.
Well I've said it since day one, 201 is still 201, just a matter of time. Look up Billy Simms' career stats.
threetoedpete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006   #12
Hottoddie
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27427 Hottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Is Bud making the coaching decisions now as well? If that is the case and I were Jeff Fisher, I wouldn't wait for Bud to fire me. I'd quit now.
It wouldn't be the first time he's done it. Just ask "Bum" Phillips.

The Texans Bull Rush
Welcome to "Sack City, USA"!
Hottoddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006   #13
Hottoddie
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27427 Hottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I can't wait until the NFL announces the schedule for the 2007-08 season. I already know we will play the Saints here due to the rotation of the schedule. As soon as they release the schedule I will circle that date on the calender, buy tickets, and pray for that both Mario Williams and Reggie Bush will still be on their respective teams and healthy, so that we can finally put to rest the Reggie Bush/Mario Williams debate. It will be settled on the field.
I think it's already begun. Mario is starting & Bush (The greatest, most athletic, most electrifying running back since Gale Sayers. Did I mention he can walk on water, also?) is playing 2nd fiddle to Deuce.

The Texans Bull Rush
Welcome to "Sack City, USA"!
Hottoddie is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read