Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-06-2006   #1
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 100543 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default What is the spread of the game?

on the eagles board,someone started a thread that it was 3 points, yet I am trying to yahoo search and I can't find a place that shows it?

anyone have a link or know what the line is?
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006   #2
E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf
on the eagles board,someone started a thread that it was 3 points, yet I am trying to yahoo search and I can't find a place that shows it?

anyone have a link or know what the line is?
http://covers.usatoday.com/data/odds.aspx#nfl
E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006   #3
RiotCommander
All Pro

Send a message via ICQ to RiotCommander Send a message via AIM to RiotCommander

http://www.vegas.com/gaming/index.html

I didn't check just now what the line is, but last time I checked it was +4
Old 09-06-2006   #4
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 100543 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

thanks.

so basically4.5-5 points..not to shabby

funny is Cleveland is a -3 against N.O.
Old 09-06-2006   #5
RiotCommander
All Pro

Send a message via ICQ to RiotCommander Send a message via AIM to RiotCommander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf
thanks.

so basically4.5-5 points..not to shabby

funny is Cleveland is a -3 against N.O.

I have seen nothing from NO this year that says "This team can win". Granted I have not watched every min of every game this preseason. Still, who could? Bush could be a great player, but he isn't going to get in there at MLB and stop everyone from running on them.
Old 09-06-2006   #6
blockhead83
All Pro

Send a message via AIM to blockhead83

Cleveland has like 5 injuries in their starting secondary, it's pretty crazy. I imagine even David Carr in Dom Caper's system could give them some trouble this weekend.
blockhead83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006   #7
Wolf
100% Texan

with the talent that N.O. has on offense (with brees at the helm) I was thinking they would be favorites
Sponsored links

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read