Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read


Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2006   #1
TexansBull
Hall of Fame
 
TexansBull's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,157
Rep Power: 12079 TexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respected
Default New Power Rankings...Fox v. ESPN

1st week power rankings arent worth beans, but I guess after a 2-14 people dont cut you any slack. FoxSports has after Tennessee at 28(with 5.4 wins), then ESPN has us at 24 ahead of Tenessee, but we are still ahead of the Saints in both.

http://msn.foxsports.com/name/public/NFL/PowerRankings

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/powerr...on=2006&week=1

I think it fair though, considering new coach, no returning rb, suspect qb, and a controversial draft pick. Its time to roll up the sleeves get to work on Philly and show the NFL we are not expansion team.
TexansBull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006   #2
V Man
Pumpkinhead
 
V Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Alamo City
Age: 46
Posts: 2,589
Rep Power: 19 V Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via MSN to V Man
Default

Isn't it funny that we rip ESPN for dogging us all the time, but they give us more respect than Fox (go figure)
V Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006   #3
Big J
Rookie
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Bloomington, IN
Age: 29
Posts: 80
Rep Power: 9 Big J is ridin' the pine
Default The Power Rankings are pretty legit on ESPN's part in my opinion

Quote:
Originally Posted by V Man
Isn't it funny that we rip ESPN for dogging us all the time, but they give us more respect than Fox (go figure)
Shaun Salibary is to blame for that.

Ok as for the Power Rankings:

Below us are:

Raiders - Ok this one I cant rip on because I think they might suprise people.
Titans - Old Man Kerry Collins or Rookie Young going to get more wins than us...if so everyone on the Texans should just call it quits.
Browns - To many injuries preseason to be effective
Packers - Did anyone see the preseason Bengals game? (Maybe the Bengals players threatened their families) (joke)
Saints - If Shaun Salisbury was in charge they would be #1 because Reggie Bush would fly to the endzone.
Bills - Spikes and Maghee are solid.....but then there are the other positions....
Jets - Who is their RB if Curtis Martin doesnt come back and how soon until Pennington hurts his rotator cuff again?
49ers - Alex Smith is going to be a bust. Vernon Davis is straight gross though.
Big J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006   #4
AtheGreat
Veteran
 
AtheGreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: back row, far right
Posts: 345
Rep Power: 9 AtheGreat is ridin' the pine
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by V Man
Isn't it funny that we rip ESPN for dogging us all the time, but they give us more respect than Fox (go figure)

haha, yeah. i guess so. they even named DeMeco as one of their Def ROY potentials so, i guess we'll just have to prove the rest.
AtheGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006   #5
Jerome_Brown_99
Veteran
 
Jerome_Brown_99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 100
Rep Power: 8 Jerome_Brown_99 is ridin' the pine
Default

Texans have a top 5 draft pick next year.

Sorry guys.

New system, new coach, no talent....

I love the Texans for beating up on Dallas, but you all have no chance at a decent record. Your OL and DL stink.

In 2 years, you'll be a potent playoff team.
Jerome_Brown_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006   #6
Tailgate
Fall of Hame
 
Tailgate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Houston, TX - Born and raised
Age: 36
Posts: 3,159
Rep Power: 27364 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerome_Brown_99
Texans have a top 5 draft pick next year.

Sorry guys.

New system, new coach, no talent....

I love the Texans for beating up on Dallas, but you all have no chance at a decent record. Your OL and DL stink.

In 2 years, you'll be a potent playoff team.

If we are a top 5 pick is simply because of our schedule.... its pretty brutal.

Are you simply basing our O-Line and D-Line off of last year?? Because you would get pretty upset if we simply based our opinions of your D-Line off of last years play. Right?
Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006   #7
TexansBull
Hall of Fame
 
TexansBull's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,157
Rep Power: 12079 TexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Little Birdy Lost her way...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerome_Brown_99
Texans have a top 5 draft pick next year.

Sorry guys.

New system, new coach, no talent....

I love the Texans for beating up on Dallas, but you all have no chance at a decent record. Your OL and DL stink.

In 2 years, you'll be a potent playoff team.

Go back to the other message board.
TexansBull is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-05-2006   #8
Jerome_Brown_99
Veteran
 
Jerome_Brown_99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 100
Rep Power: 8 Jerome_Brown_99 is ridin' the pine
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailgate
If we are a top 5 pick is simply because of our schedule.... its pretty brutal.

Are you simply basing our O-Line and D-Line off of last year?? Because you would get pretty upset if we simply based our opinions of your D-Line off of last years play. Right?
I base my opinion on the fact that the Texans have had the worst OL in the NFL since they came into the NFL - and last year was not an exception.

You added a good center, and thats it. Your starting a rookie LT who should be playing OG. There really isn't any talent there.

On the DL, the only player worth mentioning is Mario Williams (who I believe was a good pick. Personally, I think Bush was just too talented to pass up, but I can definately understand the rationale, especially from Kubs. If I were you all, I would have traded down, but that;s neither hear nor there).

Compare that to the Eagles OL & DL.

On the OL, we missed pro-bowl LT William Thomas for most of the season. He's a top 5 guy at his position, and second only to Jones as far as pass blocking goes. We have Andrews - the best young OL in the NFL at RG. We have Runyan at RT, and any football fan can tell you what he brings to the table.

Jackson played VERY well last year after Fraley went out, and battled the best NT in the NFL to a stand still against the Steelers. Herremans is a real talent at LG< though he may be a better OT. Frankly, this is one of the best OLs in the NFL. Easy top 10.

On the DL, we were missing our starting LE last year (McDougle) who is now our 4th DE. Both starting DTs played injured all last year (Rayburn and Walker) and our 3rd guy was a rookie (Patterson, who made every all-rookie team BTW). We had to rotate in Cole at DE at the end of the season, and he ended up being rookie of the month and posting 5 sacks (another guy who made every all-rookie team). Of course, we didn't rest and hope our rookies improved and our former starters got healthy - we added Howard at DE who is an 11 sack a year guy, and the #1 rated 1-gap DT in the draft (Bunkley).

Frankly, you can't compare the Texans and Eagles lines. We have among the best lines in football. The Texans have among the worst.
Jerome_Brown_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006   #9
Jerome_Brown_99
Veteran
 
Jerome_Brown_99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 100
Rep Power: 8 Jerome_Brown_99 is ridin' the pine
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansBull
Go back to the other message board.
Naaa - I like bringing logic and reality to this one.
Jerome_Brown_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006   #10
TexansBull
Hall of Fame
 
TexansBull's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,157
Rep Power: 12079 TexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respected
Default What Happened?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerome_Brown_99
Naaa - I like bringing logic and reality to this one.
Let me guess, someone disproved your credability on the other thread so your over hear waaaaaay off topic.

You are arguing with a team that is 4 years old, and in those four years your team has done alot, of choking. Tell Donny boy to quit being a mommas boy with all those soup commercials and grow a pair.
TexansBull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006   #11
vtech9
Hall of Fame
 
vtech9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Age: 45
Posts: 1,055
Rep Power: 16 vtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVP
Send a message via Yahoo to vtech9
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerome_Brown_99
Naaa - I like bringing logic and reality to this one.
your opinion of logic and reality anyway....I think you have either been misinformed or haven't done your homework or both. I think you will be surpised by our Oline and Dline when we play you guys. We still don't know what we have as far as the QB goes, but our lines are greatly improved, not only by talent, but also by coaching.
vtech9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006   #12
Jerome_Brown_99
Veteran
 
Jerome_Brown_99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 100
Rep Power: 8 Jerome_Brown_99 is ridin' the pine
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtech9
your opinion of logic and reality anyway....I think you have either been misinformed or haven't done your homework or both. I think you will be surpised by our Oline and Dline when we play you guys. We still don't know what we have as far as the QB goes, but our lines are greatly improved, not only by talent, but also by coaching.
I actually like Carr as a QB believe it or not. If he had a decent OL, I think he'd be a good QB... Maybe even really good.

But look, your starting a rookie at LT. And he isn't even a natural LT.

Add to that several other new players and coaching systems, and it just isn't going to happen THIS year.

That's the reality of football. There was VERY little talent to begin with, and you are counting on rookies.

2 years from now, and your OL will probably be really good.

As far as the DL goes, your best player is a blue-chip rookie, but a rookie none the less.

I love Williams as a player (actually argued for the Eagles to trade up for him before we got Howard). But the guy is still as green as a string bean.

He'll be a really good player next year, but this year he's going to be good AND bad. He'll flash dominance, and then make a poor play. That's the way rookies work.
Jerome_Brown_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006   #13
TexansBull
Hall of Fame
 
TexansBull's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,157
Rep Power: 12079 TexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respected
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerome_Brown_99
I actually like Carr as a QB believe it or not. If he had a decent OL, I think he'd be a good QB... Maybe even really good.

But look, your starting a rookie at LT. And he isn't even a natural LT.

Add to that several other new players and coaching systems, and it just isn't going to happen THIS year.

That's the reality of football. There was VERY little talent to begin with, and you are counting on rookies.

2 years from now, and your OL will probably be really good.

As far as the DL goes, your best player is a blue-chip rookie, but a rookie none the less.

I love Williams as a player (actually argued for the Eagles to trade up for him before we got Howard). But the guy is still as green as a string bean.

He'll be a really good player next year, but this year he's going to be good AND bad. He'll flash dominance, and then make a poor play. That's the way rookies work.
Thank you. That was logical, and the truth.
TexansBull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006   #14
Jerome_Brown_99
Veteran
 
Jerome_Brown_99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 100
Rep Power: 8 Jerome_Brown_99 is ridin' the pine
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansBull
Thank you. That was logical, and the truth.
Hey man, I'm not here to troll.

I think with Kubs the team is headed in the right direction. They need 2 more good drafts to build up the talent base, and they'll be a contender.

But I really think some of your fans are going off the deep end about this season. I read some "comparison" of the Texans and Eagles where Carr was a better QB and MORE MOBILE then McNabb. I mean, other the Vick, McNabb is the best running QB in the NFL.

It was comical.

Nothing wrong with being hyped about your team, but some realism and perspective needs to be used.
Jerome_Brown_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006   #15
run-david-run
Hall of Fame
 
run-david-run's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: The University of Texas
Age: 25
Posts: 3,370
Rep Power: 1330 run-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to run-david-run
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerome_Brown_99
Texans have a top 5 draft pick next year.

Sorry guys.

New system, new coach, no talent....

I love the Texans for beating up on Dallas, but you all have no chance at a decent record. Your OL and DL stink.

In 2 years, you'll be a potent playoff team.
Yeahm thanks. This team went 7-9 two years ago, only a loss to freaking Cleaveland kept us from a .500 record. Looking at the roster then and now, I think its pretty obvious that we've gotten better at almost every positions, probably with the exception of the secondary. Last season we were a below average team with a terrible coach and a bad mix of injuries. If you really want to chart the Texans progress and make a realistic projection of this season, I think its much wiser to consider this an average team that had a terrible year then simply a bad team. Consider us push-overs based on last season at your own risk.
__________________
Andre Johnson is The Answer
run-david-run is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006   #16
run-david-run
Hall of Fame
 
run-david-run's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: The University of Texas
Age: 25
Posts: 3,370
Rep Power: 1330 run-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to run-david-run
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerome_Brown_99
I base my opinion on the fact that the Texans have had the worst OL in the NFL since they came into the NFL - and last year was not an exception.

You added a good center, and thats it. Your starting a rookie LT who should be playing OG. There really isn't any talent there.

On the DL, the only player worth mentioning is Mario Williams (who I believe was a good pick. Personally, I think Bush was just too talented to pass up, but I can definately understand the rationale, especially from Kubs. If I were you all, I would have traded down, but that;s neither hear nor there).

Compare that to the Eagles OL & DL.

On the OL, we missed pro-bowl LT William Thomas for most of the season. He's a top 5 guy at his position, and second only to Jones as far as pass blocking goes. We have Andrews - the best young OL in the NFL at RG. We have Runyan at RT, and any football fan can tell you what he brings to the table.

Jackson played VERY well last year after Fraley went out, and battled the best NT in the NFL to a stand still against the Steelers. Herremans is a real talent at LG< though he may be a better OT. Frankly, this is one of the best OLs in the NFL. Easy top 10.

On the DL, we were missing our starting LE last year (McDougle) who is now our 4th DE. Both starting DTs played injured all laand st year (Rayburn and Walker) and our 3rd guy was a rookie (Patterson, who made every all-rookie team BTW). We had to rotate in Cole at DE at the end of the season, and he ended up being rookie of the month and posting 5 sacks (another guy who made every all-rookie team). Of course, we didn't rest and hope our rookies improved and our former starters got healthy - we added Howard at DE who is an 11 sack a year guy, and the #1 rated 1-gap DT in the draft (Bunkley).

Frankly, you can't compare the Texans and Eagles lines. We have among the best lines in football. The Texans have among the worst.
When the offense lines up against the Eagels on Sunday, every single offensive line position will be occupied by a player differant from the one who started in that position last year. We have two new starters, (thats 40% of the line), a pro bowl center (while last year we had a converted guard here) and two solid but unspectacular veterans on the right side.
Meanwhile, our D-line is probably now one of the top 10 in the league. The only holdover from last year's line is Seth Payne, and he is going to be playing a completly differant position. We have added a proven veteran performer in Weaver who is still in the upside of his career, an athletic monster in Mario and have put Travis Johnson, Peek and Babin back into their natural postitions. If you think this D-line has anything to do with the one we had on the field last season, you obviously know very little about the Texans...

FYI- Howard has averaged about 6 sacks a season for his career...
__________________
Andre Johnson is The Answer
run-david-run is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006   #17
MorKnolle
Hall of Fame
 
MorKnolle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 3,210
Rep Power: 0 MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle
Default

I like how everyone at ESPN still can't say anything about our offseason, training camp, preseason, or regular season outlook without the predominant jist of their information being centered around us taking Mario over Reggie (at least now they're not outright saying it was the worst decision ever and are saying things more like "it might not be fair, but people are going to keep comparing the two", etc.) They have to do everything they can to subtly rub it in more, as they know Mario's stats will never compare to Reggie's to the casual fan, and they still can't or else refuse to acknowledge our new coaching staff, new schemes, the rest of our very strong draft, or any of our other offseason acquisitions when appraising our outlook for this season, much less actually being open to the fact that it might have actually been the right decision for our team (which I agree with). The rest of the country seems to have let the shock of the draft go by now, it's time ESPN joins them and starts focusing on the present and near future rather than a single decision made over four months ago.
MorKnolle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006   #18
run-david-run
Hall of Fame
 
run-david-run's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: The University of Texas
Age: 25
Posts: 3,370
Rep Power: 1330 run-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to run-david-run
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorKnolle
I like how everyone at ESPN still can't say anything about our offseason, training camp, preseason, or regular season outlook without the predominant jist of their information being centered around us taking Mario over Reggie (at least now they're not outright saying it was the worst decision ever and are saying things more like "it might not be fair, but people are going to keep comparing the two", etc.) They have to do everything they can to subtly rub it in more, as they know Mario's stats will never compare to Reggie's to the casual fan, and they still can't or else refuse to acknowledge our new coaching staff, new schemes, the rest of our very strong draft, or any of our other offseason acquisitions. The rest of the country seems to have let the shock of the draft go by now, it's time ESPN joins them and starts focusing on the present and near future rather than a single decision made over four months ago.
Dare we expect objectivity from a national "unbiased" media source?
__________________
Andre Johnson is The Answer
run-david-run is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006   #19
Vinny
shiny happy fan
 
Vinny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Age: 50
Posts: 21,792
Rep Power: 154151 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default

I thought we drafted for need too (I think it is a mistake to draft for need at the top of the draft)...I don't think they are being unfair. Williams has to prove otherwise imo.
__________________
http://twitter.com/#!/TexansTalk


"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006   #20
run-david-run
Hall of Fame
 
run-david-run's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: The University of Texas
Age: 25
Posts: 3,370
Rep Power: 1330 run-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to run-david-run
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny
I thought we drafted for need too (I think it is a mistake to draft for need at the top of the draft)...I don't think they are being unfair. Williams has to prove otherwise imo.
Ehh, we've beaten to subject to hell repetadly.
Slightly off topic, Vinny, who did you want us to draft if not Mario?
__________________
Andre Johnson is The Answer
run-david-run is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger