Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-04-2006   #1
EaglesFanPhila
Rookie

Default One week until Doomsday!

Be prepared. The Eagle will land on Sunday!
EaglesFanPhila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006   #2
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

And this is what happens if he's stupid enough to land inside our stadium (it's a trap and he doesn't know it) Doomsday? Very aptly put.

aj. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006   #3
EaglesFanPhila
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj.
And this is what happens if he's stupid enough to land inside our stadium (it's a trap and he doesn't know it) Doomsday? Very aptly put.

You must have searched high and low for that pic. Won't matter though.

The end result will be this:
Old 09-04-2006   #4
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34588 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected

DOOMSDAY? It's a football game win or lose life goes on or will you need the suicide hotline after the game?I think it is 1-800-donotkillyouself!
Old 09-04-2006   #5
EaglesFanPhila
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by axman40
DOOMSDAY? It's a football game win or lose life goes on or will you need the suicide hotline after the game?I think it is 1-800-donotkillyouself!
You are trying to ease the pain ahead of time. I am here to promote the game and the whooping you will receive. It's my job. I love my Eagles.

Fly Eagles Fly
On the road to victory
Fight Eagles Fight
Score a touchdown 1 2 3
Hit 'em low
Hit 'em high
And watch our Eagles Fly
Fly Eagles Fly on road to victory!

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-04-2006   #6
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by EaglesFanPhila
You must have searched high and low for that pic. Won't matter though.
No, actually I went to Google images, typed in "dead eagle" and there it was. It took milliseconds - which is over the amount of time I typically budget for trolls.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006   #7
texan767
Rookie

30 years ago they came to Texas to open the season & left with a loss. Here
we'll get to see history repeat itself!
Woo-Hoo!
C'mon Sunday!!!!!
texan767 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-04-2006   #8
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 66612 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by axman40
I actually have written something as a public service to opposing fans, especially the Eagles because they are first and full of themselves:

Link: "Don't Kill Yourself if the Texans Beat Your Team. Really."
Old 09-04-2006   #9
ItsAJtime
Rookie

Default You are right...

This would be the end result....when hell freezes over. If its snowing like that in Houston in Sept., you guys have a chance, because hell must be freezing over.

The end result will be this:
[/quote]
ItsAJtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006   #10
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 134301 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm glad it's week 1 finally. I think it's AJ time too.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006   #11
mike moffat
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6672 mike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respected

It's quite obvious that the therapy isn''t working for this guy.
You gotta really feel sorry for someone as delusional as him. Maybe an increase in medication might bring him back to his senses.
Fly on Eagle, fly on. If you're a good boy, you can have a lollipop after dinner.
Old 09-04-2006   #12
TheOgre
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17 TheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsAJtime
This would be the end result....when hell freezes over. If its snowing like that in Houston in Sept., you guys have a chance, because hell must be freezing over.
Hell freezes over every year. Just look out the window this winter.
Old 09-04-2006   #13
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10214 STEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respected

Eagles fans before the game thinking the Texans will be a pushover...

Eagles fans back in Philadelphia after the Texans win 20-17...

STEEL BLUE TEXANS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006   #14
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 226347 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

It's Monday morning and 7 days until week one kickoff so we all know what that means. Trollapalooza has begun. 18 weeks of non-stop trolling fun is upon us.

To me the weirdest thing about playing the eagles is their fans. I want to like them, I really do. Deep down inside I feel like anyone who hates the Cowboys that much can't be all bad.

I don't even blame them for thinking they're going to win. Hey, they're not the ugliest girl at the dance this week (which is obviously a change of pace for them after last season). We were 2-14 a year ago and they were a "dominant" 6-10 after all. We can't hold it against them that they don't know what were doing here. There have been a lot of changes and they weren't superficial. I just hope the Eagles are planning on as easy a time as these fans of theirs.

Regardless this season is 18 weeks long. I think the Texans have a very good chance of winning this game but if they don't it's not the end of the world. I just hope nobody on either side goes down in the first week of the season to injury.
Old 09-04-2006   #15
jerek
Pro Hobbyist

Rep Power: 9120 jerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to jerek

Let the countdown begin.

Good post, Herv. I second the motion.
Old 09-04-2006   #16
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 51932 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Has anyone else noticed how ridiculous the Eagles supposed "fight song" sounds?

Fly Eagles Fly
On the road to victory
Fight Eagles Fight
Score a touchdown 1 2 3
Hit 'em low
Hit 'em high
And watch our Eagles Fly
Fly Eagles Fly on road to victory!

It reminds me of Dr. Seus or See Spot Run type of limmerick. 1 2 3!
gtexan02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006   #17
TexansJunkE
Veteran

I was just wondering that if " Hell does freeze over," like my scrapel eating friend said (when the Texans surprise everyone outside of Houston). Do you really think any winged fan will ever come back to this board. I think Not!
If they should come back......I'm sure we'll be ready!
Old 09-04-2006   #18
eagle.randall
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel
It's Monday morning and 7 days until week one kickoff so we all know what that means. Trollapalooza has begun. 18 weeks of non-stop trolling fun is upon us.

To me the weirdest thing about playing the eagles is their fans. I want to like them, I really do. Deep down inside I feel like anyone who hates the Cowboys that much can't be all bad.

I don't even blame them for thinking they're going to win. Hey, they're not the ugliest girl at the dance this week (which is obviously a change of pace for them after last season). We were 2-14 a year ago and they were a "dominant" 6-10 after all. We can't hold it against them that they don't know what were doing here. There have been a lot of changes and they weren't superficial. I just hope the Eagles are planning on as easy a time as these fans of theirs.

Regardless this season is 18 weeks long. I think the Texans have a very good chance of winning this game but if they don't it's not the end of the world. I just hope nobody on either side goes down in the first week of the season to injury.

That would be 6 days! LOL
eagle.randall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006   #19
South Texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 10 South Texan is on the Pro-Bowl ballotSouth Texan is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansJunkE
I was just wondering that if " Hell does freeze over," like my scrapel eating friend said (when the Texans surprise everyone outside of Houston). Do you really think any winged fan will ever come back to this board. I think Not!
If they should come back......I'm sure we'll be ready!
Oh, I suspect that even if we blow them away, they will be back. Look for the phrases "fluke", "bad officiating", "lucky break", etc.
South Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006   #20
EaglesFanPhila
Rookie

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read