Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 09-04-2006   #1
RiotCommander
All Pro

Send a message via ICQ to RiotCommander Send a message via AIM to RiotCommander
Default Real Men of Genius

BUD LIGHT PRESENTS, REAL MEN OF GENIUS

Reeeeal men of geeeeeniuuuus!

Today we salute YOU, Mr. Really Mad Internet Sports Fan

"Mr. Really Mad Internet Spo-orts Fan!"

Only YOU can fully appreciate the mind-blowing tragedy of a bunch of 18-22 year old athletes you'll never meet, losing a game.

"Don't you TAAAAALK to me about perspective!!"

While others are too preoccupied with things like real life, you take your anger directly to the place where it will make the absolute least possible impact: An Internet discussion forum.

"Loggin' on now!"

Your unique eye for logic allows you to sling turds of doom every which way, and then brag about how you were RIGHT as soon as one of the pieces sticks to the wall regardless of how many dozens fell limply to the floor before that.

"See I told you sooooooo!!"

And if some idiot newspaper columnist has the gall to not be as incensed as you are, you unleash your fury down upon him with all the tenacity and mercilessness of a rabid pit bull with a tender buttock locked in its jaws.

"Total anonymity!"

So keep clicking away, oh Marauder of the Mousepad. Because when the results you so desire finally come about years from now, you can say it was because YOU demanded it."

Reeeeal men of geeeeeniuuuus!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, I know this may be in the wrong section, but some people should get a laugh out of it.
RiotCommander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006   #2
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 96562 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

That was great....was this a real commercial LOL......man that makes me feel like a total loser
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006   #3
RiotCommander
All Pro

Yep, I couldn't find an MP3 of it though. I have one for "Mr. Fantasy Football Guy" though if you want that one.
Old 09-04-2006   #4
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 96562 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

sure post a link, I love those ads
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006   #5
RiotCommander
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bomb
sure post a link, I love those ads

http://thefuntimesguide.com/audio/Bu...ll_Manager.mp3

Enjoy =)
Old 09-04-2006   #6
BattleRedRaider
All Pro

Rep Power: 19 BattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame BallotBattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame BallotBattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame BallotBattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame BallotBattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame BallotBattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame BallotBattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame BallotBattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame Ballot
Send a message via AIM to BattleRedRaider Send a message via MSN to BattleRedRaider Send a message via Yahoo to BattleRedRaider

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotCommander
All I get is:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /audio/Bud_Light_Real_Men_of_Genius_Mr_Fantasy_Football_M anager.mp3 on this server.
Old 09-04-2006   #7
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 63 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotCommander
Link says Restricted. Darn it.

I love these commercials. The one about the 'Loud Cell Phone Talker Guy' is my hubby, I swear.
FILO_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-04-2006   #8
RiotCommander
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by FILO_girl
Link says Restricted. Darn it.

I love these commercials. The one about the 'Loud Cell Phone Talker Guy' is my hubby, I swear.

Does it, it still works for me. Hrm, let me give the link with all of them on it. You will just have to find the one you want to listen to.

http://thefuntimesguide.com/movablet...ight_real.html
Old 09-04-2006   #9
Trap_Star
SiteContributor

Rep Power: 38035 Trap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respected

http://www.houstontexans.com/fan_zon...ad.php?t=27113
Trap_Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006   #10
Bullpen Drew
All Pro

Mr Silent but deadly gas passer is good too

BTW, Try the Bullpen Drew BBQ joint! Our motto...

"Nobody beats my meat!"
Bullpen Drew is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read