Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-24-2006   #901
Austrian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2061 Austrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Game 15 Thread: Colts @ Texans

WTG Texans!
Austrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006   #902
TexasJedi
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverBorn View Post
RJ's early read:

Empty seats. No buzz. Welcome to Game 15.
Game time is 20 minutes away, and Reliant Stadium is maybe 15 percent filled. What an embarrassment. I don't know if Bob McNair will take the time to look around. I'm guessing if he does he'll blame the weather and some bad luck. This franchise is a mess. In a league designed to give every franchise a chance, the Texans have fallen about as far as a franchise can fall. The Texans are 28th in offense and 25th in defense. Only the Lions, Raiders and Bucs have won fewer games.
http://blogs.chron.com/sportsjustice..._seats_no.html

Just wanted to point out Justice was wrong. Oh and it was near capacity according to 610.
-Mario #90
TexasJedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006   #903
TexAntagonise
Rookie

Send a message via AIM to TexAntagonise Send a message via MSN to TexAntagonise

Lets see what Justice can say about Carr's game today.
TexAntagonise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006   #904
BEERnBBQ
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elle View Post
It's been raining for 3 straight days in San Antonio. This is the most beautiful weather I've seen in almost a year!!!

i'll drink to that.
BEERnBBQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006   #905
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 90988 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansLucky13 View Post
Texans - 27
Colts - 24

The Texans bring home the ultimate Christmas present.... a W against Peyton!

WOW. Good call.
DocBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006   #906
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasJedi View Post
Just wanted to point out Justice was wrong. Oh and it was near capacity according to 610.
When has he and the chiauhauh been correct about anything ? They should stick to what they know. Soccer and baaaseball.

John O' ands Matt Jackson aren't eating any crow, that's for sure. Keep Hope Alive !!!
Old 12-24-2006   #907
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texansgal8 View Post
Now why can't they drive that every game? TD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Because the o-line tallent sucks. Has sucked for five years. When in the heck are they going to fix it ? And how bringing in All Day fixes the tallent on the o-line is beyond me.
Old 12-24-2006   #908
ChrisG
Road Fan

Rep Power: 6268 ChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respected

PICTURE OF THE WEEK

oh and someone should have left the bag at home (fair weather fan):

Old 12-24-2006   #909
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverBorn View Post
Quote:
Empty seats. No buzz. Welcome to Game 15.
Game time is 20 minutes away, and Reliant Stadium is maybe 15 percent filled. What an embarrassment. I don't know if Bob McNair will take the time to look around. I'm guessing if he does he'll blame the weather and some bad luck. This franchise is a mess. In a league designed to give every franchise a chance, the Texans have fallen about as far as a franchise can fall. The Texans are 28th in offense and 25th in defense. Only the Lions, Raiders and Bucs have won fewer games.
RJ ended up being very wrong about the crowd. Very nice turnout today. Nearly full in fact.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006   #910
Erratic Assassin
All Pro

Rep Power: 13 Erratic Assassin was voted MVPErratic Assassin was voted MVPErratic Assassin was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
Ronnie running like a pro bowl runningback
I think the running game has been the missing piece of the puzzle. If Domanick Davis had been healthy this year things would have turned out much differently. Domanick probably would have probably saved David Carr's job.

Domanick had a habit of making our run blocking look better than it really was.
Old 12-24-2006   #911
BullPenPhotos
Veteran

Rep Power: 34856 BullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respected

Well since I can't seem to be able to create a new thread...I will post this here (hopefully)...
Pictures from todays game have been posted...
Colts-Texans Pics

Hopefully tomorrow I can (or a mod can) create a new thread for this so it doesn't get lost...
Try my All Purpose Spice Mix
Andys-Spice-Mix.com
BullPenPhotos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006   #912
Khari
Administrator

Section: Varies
Rep Power: 19418 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullPenPhotos View Post
Well since I can't seem to be able to create a new thread...I will post this here (hopefully)...
Pictures from todays game have been posted...
Colts-Texans Pics

Hopefully tomorrow I can (or a mod can) create a new thread for this so it doesn't get lost...
Make sure it doesn't have any of these words in the title ............. http://forums.houstontexans.com/showthread.php?t=28751
Old 12-26-2006   #913
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baranghoori View Post
Strategically, that TD helps out the Texans a lot. Assuming it takes us a while to get to the redzone, we can waste out all the time and kick a FG to win it.
you will be my fortune teller.
Old 12-26-2006   #914
jdog
All Pro

Rep Power: 16 jdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden cover

Someone may have already pointed this out, but I am not able to read all one million pages in this thread.

I think it's great that we won against the Colts while in my opinion having about two b.s. calls against us.
jdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006   #915
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 56461 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasJedi View Post

Justice is an *****. On the Jim Rome show today he said that the Texans blew it by not drafting Vince Young. Now, that's reasonable to say. However, what is ridiculous was his explanation. He said that McNair listened to his football people instead of his business people in order to make the decision. The business people all agreed it would be great marketing. Unfortunately, McNair allowed his head coach to make the call.

Pardon me, Richard, but I'm grateful to have that kind of owner. Of course, I forget the love affair Houston columnists have with Bud Adams!
dalemurphy is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read