Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-17-2006   #1121
TexanFan881
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1791 TexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TexanFan881
Default Re: Game 14 Thread: Texans @ Patriots

I think Kubiak should start letting Calhoun start doing some playcalling. IIRC, I believe Kubiak does call all the plays. After today, it is obvious there needs to be some switch ups on our team.
Old 12-18-2006   #1122
LORENZOF33
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 LORENZOF33 has been demoted to the practice squad

I'M A TEXAN!!
LORENZOF33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006   #1123
OrangeCountyTexansFan
Veteran

Aw, another cute pic of Vince. You dating him yet? Did you watch his defense bail him out against the Jags? Or are the stars still in your eyes from the Rose Bowl (which doesn't amount to a hill of beans in the NFL, in case you didn't know)...
Old 12-19-2006   #1124
LORENZOF33
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 LORENZOF33 has been demoted to the practice squad

Aw, another cute pic of Vince. You dating him yet? Did you watch his defense bail him out against the Jags? Or are the stars still in your eyes from the Rose Bowl (which doesn't amount to a hill of beans in the NFL, in case you didn't know)...

David Carr is that you????
LORENZOF33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006   #1125
OrangeCountyTexansFan
Veteran

Nope. If you've read my other recent posts you'd know that I'm fed up with Carr too. But I'm still smart enough to know that Vince is not the answer.
Old 12-20-2006   #1126
GoPats
Veteran

Rep Power: 11 GoPats is on the Pro-Bowl ballotGoPats is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

In all fairness, the Texans caught the Pats at the absolute worst time. The way people were talking last week you'd think NE went into the game at 4-9 instead of 9-4. After the humiliation they suffered at the hands of the Dolphins (21-0 spanking) and the barely-won game the week before against the Lions (that's still hard to say/write), there was no way the Pats were going to give anything away Sunday.

I think there are still some bright spots and a few good core players on the roster for Houston. It doesn't take long for teams to turn things around, and the same goes for the Texans.
Old 12-20-2006   #1127
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 168015 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoPats View Post
In all fairness, the Texans caught the Pats at the absolute worst time. The way people were talking last week you'd think NE went into the game at 4-9 instead of 9-4. After the humiliation they suffered at the hands of the Dolphins (21-0 spanking) and the barely-won game the week before against the Lions (that's still hard to say/write), there was no way the Pats were going to give anything away Sunday.

I think there are still some bright spots and a few good core players on the roster for Houston. It doesn't take long for teams to turn things around, and the same goes for the Texans.
Your thoughts are appreciated although any team in the NFL would've beaten us Sunday.
Sponsored links

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read