Administrator
game_14.jpg

www.HoustonTexans.com

Gamecenter

Preview

Matchup

http://www.patriots.com/

Im-a-Texan-Graffiti.gif

im excited..the patriots are gonna show no mercy after they got plundered by the dolphins last week...and the texans definitely have something to prove to all of us..

GO TEXANS!!

I'm really hoping for an upset but I doubt it...i can't say score wise by carr will only pass for, at most, 40 yards

This game will have Kubiak shaking his head like a chiuaua pooping a peach pit .

Pats 24
Texans 10 ... on a TD pass with a minute left .

Another a jet lag suffering time for me. I'll try to stay awake so I won't miss a thing. If we win, I will be fine at work but if we lose, another long and sleepy day at work. Please guys WWWWWIIIIIIINNNNN!

Go Texans!!

Can just imagine what the board would've been like had we won a coin flip. last week. We need a win, play some solid football Texans, your evaluation period is almost over.

10 min to kickoff who else is pumped?????? i hope we shutdown tom and the brady bunch haha....lets get a "w" today texans.......

610 noted pats can clinch the East with a win today. The pat fans are gonna be up for this one.

Nice squib kick to 28, ran back to 32. Heard the wind is pretty bad today and they also brought in a new field (artificial) so it'll be a little slick.

Back