Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-02-2006   #1
Khari
Administrator

Section: Varies
Rep Power: 13450 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Game 13 Thread: Titans @ Texans

www.HoustonTexans.com

Gamecenter

Preview

Matchup

http://www.titansonline.com/

Old 12-10-2006   #2
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 9843 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx
Default Re: Game 13 Thread: Titans @ Texans

Win, Win, Win, Win, Win, Win, Win, Win

(Must keep 1 train of thought)

Win, Win, Win, Win, Win, Win,
Old 12-10-2006   #3
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 12831 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316

Texans 27
Titans 13
Old 12-10-2006   #4
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 903 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected

We Readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Forrrrrrrrr Yalllllllllllllllllllllllll

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006   #5
brewhaus
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetsourpork View Post
TITANS WIN !!!
BWAHAHAHA
---
hail satan !!
Hey Pork,

Bud Adams is satan.

GO TEXANS!!

Kick some Titan a** !!

Old 12-10-2006   #6
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 32854 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected

Texan Jersey: Check
Sun glasses: Check
Full Tank of Gas : Check
Let's do this thing!
BEAT THE TITANS!
Old 12-10-2006   #7
Señor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44649 Señor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

****ADVICE FOR ALL VINCE YOUNG FANS ATTENDING THE GAME TODAY****

1) When Tennessee's offense is on the field. Cheer. Really loud. Yell, scream, stomp, holler. It will show Vince you love him. If he flaps his hands downward, cheer louder. The downward flapping means he is about to fly. He needs your loudness to fly.

*Also the cheer you should use is " The Fence " This represents the fence McNair put between the fans and himself with the choice of Mario over Vince.

2) When the Texans offense has the ball, get really really quiet. The silence will make David Carr sad.

If you do these two things really really well, it will teach Bob McNair a lesson.

Last edited by Señor Stan; 12-10-2006 at 07:52 AM.
Señor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-10-2006   #8
Austrian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2061 Austrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Señor Stan View Post

1) When Tennessee's offense is on the field. Cheer. Really loud. Yell, scream, stomp, holler. It will show Vince you love him. If he flaps his hands downward, cheer louder. The downward flapping means he is about to fly. He needs your loudness to fly.

2) When the Texans offense has the ball, get really really quiet. The silence will make David Carr sad.

If you do these two things really really well, it will teach Bob McNair a lesson.

LOL!!:bananasplit:
Austrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006   #9
whiskeyrbl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Señor Stan View Post

Sound advice. lol
Old 12-10-2006   #10
Silver Oak
Hall of Fame

Section: way up the ramp
Rep Power: 560 Silver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respected

Go Texans!

I'm completely disregarding the Texans directive and I'm breaking out my Battle Red t-shirt and hoodie for this (hopefully) special game.

I'll be watching from my home in The Woodlands, but if y'all lean a little North at the end of the game when we win, you'll certainly hear me yelling.

Silver Oak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006   #11
HoustonFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan
Send a message via AIM to HoustonFan Send a message via MSN to HoustonFan Send a message via Yahoo to HoustonFan

I'm just torn. Over the past couple of weeks VY has been quite impressive w/ the come from behind wins. Carr.... *sigh. Some regression and som of the same mistakes that make me wonder if he's going to work out like I had hoped. *sigh

I'll be rooting for the Texans to win today: 24-21, Texans. Defesnse will more than likely save the day.
Old 12-10-2006   #12
srstex
Veteran

Got up early, grabbed a beer, and I am ready for the carnige to begin. Look it's a bulldozer, no it's a tank, not it's Dameco Ryans coming to plow your a** into the ground.
Old 12-10-2006   #13
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10234 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewhaus View Post
Houston Donkeys?

And I though the Buffalo Bills were a silly name
Old 12-10-2006   #14
Tx'nFanLostInSkinCountry
Veteran

Really scared about this game Tacks are better than I though thay would be at the begining of the season.

If Carr playes the game of his life and holds on to the football we win.
Texans 35
Tacks 21

If Carr make the mistakes he has made the last several games the Def. might not be able to overcome them and we get blown out in our on house.
Tacks 42
Texans 9

Just a question. If DC has a fumble in the first quarter does Coach K bench him? Who is are backup QB this week?
Tx'nFanLostInSkinCountry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006   #15
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10234 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by srstex View Post
Dameco Ryans coming to plow your a** into the ground.
I don't know about the rest of you, but that sounds real dirty
Old 12-10-2006   #16
Texansfan36
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malloy View Post
I don't know about the rest of you, but that sounds real dirty
LOL

Texans 24 Titans 14
Texansfan36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006   #17
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Game 13 Thread: Titans @ Texans

First game I've missed since XMas Eve last year Stupid finals.

Team v. Team

20-17 (depends which Texans show up)
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006   #18
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 109004 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

I heard DeMeco on the pre-game and immediately thought back to when I was reviewing last week's Raider game. The thing that shot out of the screen was how DeMeco Ryans controlled that game like an All-Pro level player. I'd characterize his impact somewhere in-between Ray Lewis and Derrick Brooks. I'm looking for Fisher to try to go out of his way to block him today.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006   #19
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Game 13 Thread: Titans @ Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
I heard DeMeco on the pre-game and immediately thought back to when I was reviewing last week's Raider game. The thing that shot out of the screen was how DeMeco Ryans controlled that game like an All-Pro level player. I'd characterize his impact somewhere in-between Ray Lewis and Derrick Brooks. I'm looking for Fisher to try to go out of his way to block him today.
Which is why we need the TEAM to show up today
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006   #20
brewhaus
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malloy View Post
Houston Donkeys?

And I though the Buffalo Bills were a silly name
No.
Kick like a mule......as in kick the Titans a** !

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read