Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-01-2006   #21
valleytexfan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 275 valleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Game 4 Thread: Dolphins @ Texans

Let's go Texans!!!
valleytexfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006   #22
jerek
Pro Hobbyist

Rep Power: 11661 jerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to jerek

I just want to see Richard Smith blitz. Culpepper has overly slow decision making so blitzing up the middle will set him us up to have alot of sacks.
Old 10-01-2006   #23
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13071 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by giovanni338 View Post
oh my, are we getting ready for a blowout again and a l in the lost column.We cant see to do anything and why do we watch the sorry texans play week by week..
I'm just wondering what you're doing here...
Old 10-01-2006   #24
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by UvaldeTexan View Post
Wali Lundy from starter to inactive in 4 weeks!!!
I hope this doesn't say something about Kubiak and this new regime. Dom's "brain trust" had zero ability to identify talent. We signed losers, cut players and drafted duds. Starting Lundy all through preseason and in the first three games despite not looking like the best back on the team is still a head scratcher for me.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006   #25
Jwwillis
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
I hope this doesn't say something about Kubiak and this new regime. Dom's "brain trust" had zero ability to identify talent. We signed losers, cut players and drafted duds. Starting Lundy all through preseason and in the first three games despite not looking like the best back on the team is still a head scratcher for me.
It seemed Lundy was the best RB with what was available before trades. Now in my opinion Gado gives us our best chance at RB.
Jwwillis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006   #26
UvaldeTexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 25 UvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performer

I think an equal dose of Gado and Dayne could work this week. Give them both a chance to take the reigns of the running game. LETS GO TEXANS!!!
UvaldeTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006   #27
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm here for the play-by-play.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-01-2006   #28
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 63823 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by UvaldeTexan View Post
Wali Lundy from starter to inactive in 4 weeks!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
Similar to Wand going from being neck and neck for the starting position to being cut. Then they compound it by not bringing him back when Spencer goes out for the year.

That's the head scratcher for me, and it might be exposed today by Jason Taylor.
Old 10-01-2006   #29
southtexan
Veteran

24-21 Texans.
Old 10-01-2006   #30
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

The forums are blocked on my laptop's filters, so I might have to stop early. My PC is kinda slow.
Old 10-01-2006   #31
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexican_texan View Post
The forums are blocked on my laptop's filters, so I might have to stop early. My PC is kinda slow.
I'll help out a bit today off and on...take your time.

Old 10-01-2006   #32
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67501 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm scared. I have $300 on this game. *deep breath* Alright, lets do this shiz.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006   #33
brewhaus
All Pro

Putting it all on the table!!!!!!!!!!!! You are a true fan of the Texans.
Old 10-01-2006   #34
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
I'm scared. I have $300 on this game. *deep breath* Alright, lets do this shiz.
I have a bridge you may be interested in. PM me for details. (that is a joke for the people without a sarcasm detector)

Old 10-01-2006   #35
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

So what's the pre-game show of choice? I don't like Joe Buck on Fox...

...or Shannon Sharpe...or Michael Irvin....
Old 10-01-2006   #36
Vinny
shiny happy fan

sweet, they just shot me the new intro music

Old 10-01-2006   #37
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Wow, stadium looks empty.
Old 10-01-2006   #38
brewhaus
All Pro

Why won't CBS broadcast Houston in Hi-Def?
Old 10-01-2006   #39
Stros5Texans80
Veteran

Send a message via MSN to Stros5Texans80 Send a message via Yahoo to Stros5Texans80

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexican_texan View Post
Wow, stadium looks empty.
I was just thinking that too.
Stros5Texans80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006   #40
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

If the Tacks sacked Pepp 6 times...this is Mario's coming out party.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read