Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-02-2006   #1
Khari
Administrator

Section: Varies
Rep Power: 17854 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Game 4 Thread: Dolphins @ Texans

www.HoustonTexans.com

Gamecenter

Preview

Matchup

http://www.miamidolphins.com/newsite/flash_content.asp

Old 09-30-2006   #2
Texas_Heat
Veteran

Default Re: Game 4 Thread: Dolphins @ Texans

Only 13 hours till the fun starts anew,
Greatest Metal Bands: #1 VENOM # 2 SLAYER.
Texas_Heat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006   #3
texflex513
All Pro

hopefully it will go like this.. TOUCHDOWN TEXANS!!.. OH NO HERE WE GO AGAIN.. TEXANS WIN!!!!
texflex513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006   #4
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 89551 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected

cant wait! tomorrow our offense is going to be throwing it all over the place. the defense learned something from the past couple of weeks and our blitz packages are going to have culpepper running scared. i also predict that our number one pick breaks out and has the doubters all jumping on the super mario bandwagon. then everybody does the happy dance after a bunch of good food, good beer, and a big win.
Old 10-01-2006   #5
HoustonFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan
Send a message via AIM to HoustonFan Send a message via MSN to HoustonFan Send a message via Yahoo to HoustonFan

No predictions from me - though I want the W. I just want them to get out there and be compete.
Old 10-01-2006   #6
TexanFanInCC
Hall of Fame

Send a message via AIM to TexanFanInCC Send a message via Yahoo to TexanFanInCC

well i just woke up....7:44 sunday morning. time for another day of post padding on this thread!

and just what will the excuse be for another schlacking to ouir defense?
Old 10-01-2006   #7
TexanFanInCC
Hall of Fame

Send a message via AIM to TexanFanInCC Send a message via Yahoo to TexanFanInCC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
cant wait! tomorrow our offense is going to be throwing it all over the place. the defense learned something from the past couple of weeks and our blitz packages are going to have culpepper running scared. i also predict that our number one pick breaks out and has the doubters all jumping on the super mario bandwagon. then everybody does the happy dance after a bunch of good food, good beer, and a big win.
i hope ur right. i hope ur not just being the overoptimistic homer...

i would be spinning mad if we do alot of great things today on defense because im going to ask myself..."why the heck didnt they do this before?!!" better late than never i suppose. ill keep my hopes up, but i needa support the astros too so ill be tuning back and forth.
Old 10-01-2006   #8
CanadianTexansFan
Rookie

Post Re: Game 4 Thread: Dolphins @ Texans

This is the week we win a game. If we are to win one and get back on the right track, this is the team to do it against. The Dolphins have been pretty futile so far, and if our 'O' line actually steps up, Carr should be able to pick the fin's D apart.
However we do need to go out and sign a running back, as I feel Ron Dayne just does not have enough left in him to be the featured back.
CanadianTexansFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006   #9
WiiBrawler
WiiMan

Rep Power: 10 WiiBrawler is on the Pro-Bowl ballotWiiBrawler is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Send a message via MSN to WiiBrawler Send a message via Yahoo to WiiBrawler Send a message via Skype™ to WiiBrawler

Yeah Im gonna be in the suite my friend's brother got,suite or no suite Im still fired up for Texans Football!!

Sig By Michaelm
Formerly Carr2Johnson
WiiBrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006   #10
CanadianTexansFan
Rookie

We will win this game !! the fin's are a brutal team, and this is the week we snap out of it !!!
Texans win 24 - 13 !!
CanadianTexansFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006   #11
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 86686 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected

Come On Texans, we gotta get one in here soon.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006   #12
Scottyboy
Veteran

We should win!!

Or bust, we win, or tixs 4 sale from here on out!
Scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006   #13
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 406 kastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respected

good luck, guys.
kastofsna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006   #14
TD
TT Huckaboo

Rep Power: 75779 TD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respected

Holy !@#$%. I just checked the TV map and I'm actually getting the Texans game.
Old 10-01-2006   #15
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 153410 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

LOL, on the NFL countdown pregame show (ESPN) they are giving much love to Marlon McCree as one of the reasons that the Chargers defense has improved so much since last year.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006   #16
MrMeToo
All Pro

I predict Andre Johnson will have a good game since he went to school in Miami and some of his fam and friends will be watching him. If the Texans don't win today, then....
MrMeToo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006   #17
South Texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 10 South Texan is on the Pro-Bowl ballotSouth Texan is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Did anyone feed Mario a MEAN pill yet?
South Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006   #18
UvaldeTexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 25 UvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performer

Wali Lundy from starter to inactive in 4 weeks!!!
UvaldeTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006   #19
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10235 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by UvaldeTexan View Post
Wali Lundy from starter to inactive in 4 weeks!!!
I still don't get why they chose to start him, that was sorta mean.
Old 10-01-2006   #20
giovanni338
Rookie

Send a message via AIM to giovanni338 Send a message via Yahoo to giovanni338

Quote:
Originally Posted by texflex513 View Post
hopefully it will go like this.. TOUCHDOWN TEXANS!!.. OH NO HERE WE GO AGAIN.. TEXANS WIN!!!!
oh my, are we getting ready for a blowout again and a l in the lost column.We cant see to do anything and why do we watch the sorry texans play week by week..
giovanni338 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read