Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-02-2006   #1
Khari
Administrator

Section: Varies
Rep Power: 17854 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Game 2 Thread: Texans @ Colts

www.HoustonTexans.com

Gamecenter

Preview

Matchup

http://www.colts.com/

Old 09-16-2006   #2
rockabilly
Veteran

Rep Power: 31 rockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respected

wow. not one reply here yet? i guess noone is really excited about tomorrows game? Well, you know what? I am. I think we will see a much better Texans team building off that 1st quarter we had last week. We are going to get better each week folks. Hang in there.
rockabilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006   #3
blockhead83
All Pro

Send a message via AIM to blockhead83

I'm stoked for the game, I want to see if we can run the ball tomorrow, if Carr can sustain a high level of play, and if Mario will see more time at DE.
blockhead83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006   #4
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 12627 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockabilly
wow. not one reply here yet? i guess noone is really excited about tomorrows game? Well, you know what? I am. I think we will see a much better Texans team building off that 1st quarter we had last week. We are going to get better each week folks. Hang in there.
It was locked untill now... I might not sleep tonight... actually I might go to sleep right now to make gametime come quicker!

Edit: 13 hours and 13 minutes to go

Last edited by Brandon420tx; 09-16-2006 at 10:46 PM.
Brandon420tx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006   #5
rafterticket
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by blockhead83
I'm stoked for the game, I want to see if we can run the ball tomorrow, if Carr can sustain a high level of play, and if Mario will see more time at DE.
Dead on what I'm thinking. If they can get the run going, like the Giants did, there could be a chance here. They need some good play calling from the coaching staff.

If they can get some good pressure down the defensive line, and from the linebackers, like some teams have against these guys, Peyton starts to look very human.

I want a victory party. If only in my den - on a Sunday afternoon.
Old 09-17-2006   #6
rockabilly
Veteran

Rep Power: 31 rockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respected

I really do think we will see improvement from last week. These are not last years Texans. Throw in a running game last week and we win. Im not gonna rag on our defense, because our D made plays last week early that we could have capitalized on. Sanders got that interception that we should of turned into points. And that 3 should of been 7. And if Carr doesnt step out of bounds on that other play around the 5, there is another 7.
rockabilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006   #7
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 16683 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316

I didn't post once in the eagles/texans thread and we lost....

i post here for texans/colts and we'll win...here we go...!

Texans 24, Colts 20
Old 09-17-2006   #8
Turbo
Rookie

Thumbs down Colts 45 Texans 10

The Texans are going to get blown out by the Colts!

Why should I think different? Last week, we saw the same old Texans:

Carr got sacked 5 times.
The Texans got inside the 10 and got penalized and got sacked.

Payton Manning will pick the Texans' secondary apart, and the Colts' defense will have Carr on his can.

Prediction for Texans' season: 4-12.
Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006   #9
Turbo
Rookie

Thumbs down One More Thing

I forgot one more thing:

Texans' running game was non-existant.
Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006   #10
Line_Producer
Party Rocker

Rep Power: 120 Line_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respected

As my first post here on the message board...I say fie on the negatism! I have the party hat on, the jersey, and I'm wearing a flag as a cape...and I'm gonna be drinkin' at a bar. So go TEXANS! Hollywood loves the Texans!
Line_Producer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006   #11
colts18288
Rookie

Heres to an injury free well played game by both teams I truly hope you guys come out, look sharpe and stay competitive the entire game. However I want the win (imagine that).

My prediction is the Colts win, don't care if it's by 1 poin tor 50. So long as both teams come out the the game with no injuries, I will be completely happy with the outcome.
colts18288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006   #12
SuperMario
Rookie

Anybody know whose our starting running back will be? I hope it's Gado, then we could use Dayne as the third down RB.
SuperMario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006   #13
TFL
Veteran

Rep Power: 4909 TFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMario
Anybody know whose our starting running back will be? I hope it's Gado, then we could use Dayne as the third down RB.
I think lundy gets the start, but we should see Gado and Dayne this week.
TFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006   #14
AtheGreat
Veteran

its wali. dayne and gado will get some carries too.

hey, saw in the paper McClain is give a spread of 30-19. honestly, if that was the final outcome. i'd take it. 19 points is alot of scores against a perennial super-bowl contender. what do yall think?
AtheGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006   #15
the wonger need food
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1340 the wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respected

Houston 31
Indi 27
the wonger need food is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006   #16
GrandPa
Rookie

Indy - 34
Texans -17

Manning throws for 3 TDs
Addai runs for 1 TD

Gado runs for 1 TD
AJ gets 1 TD
Carr gets sacked only 2 times
Mario has his 1st sack
Drafting Mario #1 was a huge blunder
GrandPa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006   #17
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10235 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Line_Producer
As my first post here on the message board...I say fie on the negatism! I have the party hat on, the jersey, and I'm wearing a flag as a cape...and I'm gonna be drinkin' at a bar. So go TEXANS! Hollywood loves the Texans!
That's the spirit (Well, it will be in a few hours!)

Oh, welcome to the boards
Old 09-17-2006   #18
Goldeagle
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 Goldeagle is a Pro BowlerGoldeagle is a Pro Bowler
Send a message via Yahoo to Goldeagle

Go Texans, keep it within 20 please!
Goldeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006   #19
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 48121 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Did anyone notice their injury report?
Simon is definietly out, Harper/Doss/Sanders/Bracket are all questionable-Thats the core of their secondary. We may have a chance, if only because of so many injuries
Old 09-17-2006   #20
texflex513
All Pro

Its gonna be nice to see how charles spencer plays this week....TEXANS 28 COLTS 24.
texflex513 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read