Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 09-02-2006   #1
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 87466 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Espn predictions are in for the seasons best

2 out of 3 got the colts winning (somehow I wonder if mentally they are going to be able to do it, Last season reminded me of the Vikings a few years back that everything clicked and playoff time, power shut down (or in Vikes case Anderson missed the only FG of his season)

Smith as D. Ryans as rookie of year predicted.
other 2 have wimberly.

ole Len is on RB as Rookie of year, (I personally thing the guy in Carolina is going to tear it up, (williams))

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/previe...ory?id=2568742
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006   #2
AtheGreat
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf
other 2 have wimberly.

i'm rooting from DeMeco to do well. he's looking like he's going to be a force there in the middle. and that Def. ROY would be awesome to hang in the Texans' empty trophy case.
AtheGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006   #3
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 12627 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtheGreat
i'm rooting from DeMeco to do well. he's looking like he's going to be a force there in the middle. and that Def. ROY would be awesome to hang in the Texans' empty trophy case.
To go along with the superbowl trophy for this year too.
Old 09-02-2006   #4
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 64177 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

I know that the Colts traditionally suck in the preseason. However......

Their rushing offense has totally sucked rocks so far. Stats

Dead last with a 2.3 average.

And a kicker than may or may not have a broken ankle.

The Texans total offense is more than theirs.
Old 09-02-2006   #5
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 164009 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick
I know that the Colts traditionally suck in the preseason. However......

Their rushing offense has totally sucked rocks so far. Stats

Dead last with a 2.3 average.

And a kicker than may or may not have a broken ankle.

The Texans total offense is more than theirs.

Confirmed ankle ligament on kicking foot and bone chip of the non kicking ankle.........Between the Colts and the Girls, I don't know who got the worst deal???? Did you watch the Girls game tonight?
CloakNNNdagger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006   #6
kingh99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf
2 out of 3 got the colts winning (somehow I wonder if mentally they are going to be able to do it, Last season reminded me of the Vikings a few years back that everything clicked and playoff time, power shut down (or in Vikes case Anderson missed the only FG of his season)

other 2 have wimberly.

ole Len is on RB as Rookie of year, (I personally thing the guy in Carolina is going to tear it up, (williams))

I'm looking for the Colts to get knocked around more this year. There are going to be surprises and the Colts have been playing at an extremely high level for a lot of years now. Wouldn't surprise for them to have an unlucky year if nothing else, law of averages and all.
Old 09-03-2006   #7
Hutch13
List of demands

Rep Power: 13 Hutch13 was voted MVPHutch13 was voted MVPHutch13 was voted MVPHutch13 was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Hutch13

Demeco For ROY. I like the sound of that.
Hutch13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read