Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 09-02-2006   #1
TexanDave
Veteran

Rep Power: 880 TexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Houston vs. Rice

Anyone else going?
TexanDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006   #2
HoustonFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan
Send a message via AIM to HoustonFan Send a message via MSN to HoustonFan Send a message via Yahoo to HoustonFan

Not going to the game, but I'm gonna go for the underdog. Go Rice. Ultimately I'm looking for my alma mater to beat both of them AGAIN this year. We've got a tough one today in Lubbock, but as long as they compete.

I digress. Go Rice.
Old 09-02-2006   #3
Steve5118
Rookie

Default Cstv

How can I watch this game? What is CSTV?
Steve5118 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006   #4
TexanDave
Veteran

Rep Power: 880 TexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respected

CSTV is College Sports Television. I am not sure of the channel and it depends on if you have satellite or cable. Even then it is part of a sports channel package that you must purchase. I thought about getting it but then I realized that the Cougars have 7 home games and 1 game at Rice this year so I should be able to get out and see most of the games in person.
Old 09-02-2006   #5
The Dream
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 The Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of Famer

Matt Jackson reported that ticket sales were pretty low for this game....I would go and support my school (U of H), but I got a concert to go to tonight.....Rakim > Rice vs. U of H
The Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006   #6
gwallaia

Rep Power: 63494 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

Whew!!!!!!! That was a close one.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006   #7
TexanDave
Veteran

Too close for my liking. Hopefully it wakes our team up.

The defense in the second half was great though.
Sponsored links
Old 09-06-2006   #8
yourfavoritetexan42
Veteran

friend of mine who is a true freshmen plays for rice. i wanted rice to win...but obviously they blew it =/
yourfavoritetexan42 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read