Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-01-2006   #1
rockabilly
Veteran

Rep Power: 432 rockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respected
Default The Bucs beat Texans! I guess it was a dream.

I guess I was dreaming last night...

Check out this headline.

http://rds.yahoo.com/S=53720272/K=te...svc=7&cxcat=54

Last edited by rockabilly; 09-01-2006 at 11:41 AM.
rockabilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006   #2
RiotCommander
All Pro

Send a message via ICQ to RiotCommander Send a message via AIM to RiotCommander

Just some 3rd rate guy who just assumed we lost like everyone else. I'm sure he wrote that whole thing based on a box score. Let them keep looking past us, its easier to sneak up on teams that way.

RiotCommander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006   #3
texflex513
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockabilly

Check out this headline.

The media is such a joke sometimes.
texflex513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006   #4
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

Quote:
On the first play of Houston's second series, Smith had a 46-yard gain as the Texans beat the Tampa Buccaneers 16-13 Thursday in a game where almost all starters sat out.
that was the 2nd paragraph of the article... i can't believe Yahoo! lets incompetents like that guy work for them.
Old 09-01-2006   #5
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

That's the Austin American Statesman for you. I don't like that paper. You think you guys in Houston get no coverage, man we are lucky to even get that paragraph. But I bet Dallas has all kinds of pictures and articles about how they tied last night.

That is why when they call and ask me to buy the paper I tell them no because they suck and never feature my Texans.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006   #6
valleytexfan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 275 valleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Where is that? Austin?
valleytexfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006   #7
Texans Horror
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 26 Texans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of Famer

It's going to take a while for people to get used to the Texans winning...
Texans Horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-01-2006   #8
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11503 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockabilly

Check out this headline.

Typical of the media. No respect at all! That's ok though. We will earn the respect by winning!
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006   #9
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Oooooh, nice catch. Dumb question du jour.

How do you make a screen shot of the page?
Old 09-01-2006   #10
rockabilly
Veteran

Rep Power: 432 rockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick

Here.
Old 09-01-2006   #11
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Sweet.

I am going to put this puppy up on the Fanhouse later.
Old 09-01-2006   #12
gooneybird
Rookie

Default Screen Shots

TC - Press Alt-Print Screen and then go to MS Word or PowerPoint and press Ctrl-v (Paste).
gooneybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006   #13
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Default Bwahahahahaha.

Link: "Bucs Beat Texans??? WTH???"

Some stuff from the MB needs to be shared with humanity and preserved in a more *historical* form.
Old 09-01-2006   #14
rockabilly
Veteran

Quote:
Link: "Bucs Beat Texans??? WTH???"

Some stuff from the MB needs to be shared with humanity and preserved in a more *historical* form.
"The Statesman's Texans coverage is fairly non-existent so I guess Austin-area Texans fans should be thankful for whatever inaccurate news they can get."

Haha I really liked that....
Old 09-01-2006   #15
LBC_Justin
All Pro

Rep Power: 11 LBC_Justin is a Pro BowlerLBC_Justin is a Pro Bowler

"Running back Smith may have solidified roster spot for Houston."

that line is right on the money too. LOL

great head line there.
LBC_Justin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006   #16
BigDTexansFan
All Pro

Quote:

should be button on keyboard, print screen hit that then open a word document and paste it in there.
Old 09-02-2006   #17
BigDTexansFan
All Pro

I sent this article to a friend who works in news media, I mentioned how they talk about players we let go in offseason. I also pointed out how lots of media people seem to regurgitate same facts, I noted how we were told about our use of 3-4 (when we using 4-3). I am sure he will have a pithy comment
Old 09-02-2006   #18
HoustonFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan
Send a message via AIM to HoustonFan Send a message via MSN to HoustonFan Send a message via Yahoo to HoustonFan

Gotta love the media. lol

Ah well. It was a good game though.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read