Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 09-01-2006   #1
PeatMossJr
waterboy

Default Good Game, Texans - From The Bay

Just wanted to say it was a good, clean game yesterday, and grats on the win. You guys are sporting a whole new attitude and look, which I'm happy see. My first college game I ever saw was a Longhorns game, which they came back from a deficit to win...and Texas is one of the best places I remember living as a kid...sure miss the hunting too.

Good Job, guys!
PeatMossJr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006   #2
texan279
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3367 texan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respected

Good luck to you guys this season, your defense is killer and you've got some weapons on offense as well.
Old 09-01-2006   #3
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

Be sure to tell Simms to keep Alex Smith and Clayton in the mix. I've got both of them in my FFL.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006   #4
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 92750 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeatMossJr
Just wanted to say it was a good, clean game yesterday, and grats on the win. You guys are sporting a whole new attitude and look, which I'm happy see. My first college game I ever saw was a Longhorns game, which they came back from a deficit to win...and Texas is one of the best places I remember living as a kid...sure miss the hunting too.

Good Job, guys!
Growing up the Bucs were one of my favorite teams behind the Oilers. I was in the minority and loved the orange colors and Bucco Bruce. I owned a Doug Williams jersey when I was a kid. Things were never the same when they changed to the pewter (though it is a good uniform). I am hoping Mario Williams turns out to be like one of my all time favorite Bucs, Lee Roy Selmon.

I think Simms is going to be a good NFL QB. Can you believe the Texans passed on Simms to take Dave Ragone who is no longer on the team? I guess that is just one of the reasons the old regime is gone.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006   #5
PeatMossJr
waterboy

Will do, pals! Good luck to you all this season too. Here's to a Texans vs Bucs SB!
PeatMossJr is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read