Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 08-31-2006   #1
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 51302 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texans DE Mario Williams is on NFLive's "Hey Rookie" segment

Did anyone catch this? It was great! They showed some pretty nice clips of Texans DL training, had some interesting questions with Mario and Karmelowitz, and was pretty entertaining. I learned something about pass-rushign too
gtexan02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006   #2
jmerog
Veteran

Link?
Old 08-31-2006   #3
tulexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27 tulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmerog
Link?
How do you link a show?
tulexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006   #4
Smash_Mouth_Mario
Veteran

Rep Power: 12 Smash_Mouth_Mario was voted MVPSmash_Mouth_Mario was voted MVPSmash_Mouth_Mario was voted MVPSmash_Mouth_Mario was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02
Did anyone catch this? It was great! They showed some pretty nice clips of Texans DL training, had some interesting questions with Mario and Karmelowitz, and was pretty entertaining. I learned something about pass-rushign too
I hope they re-play it later at 1:00am (EST).

Houston Texans Big Mistake - Ha ha! NOT!
Smash_Mouth_Mario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006   #5
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68813 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by tulexan
How do you link a show?
Uuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh?

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006   #6
Smash_Mouth_Mario
Veteran

Rep Power: 12 Smash_Mouth_Mario was voted MVPSmash_Mouth_Mario was voted MVPSmash_Mouth_Mario was voted MVPSmash_Mouth_Mario was voted MVP

Just in case some of you are confused...

NFLive's "Hey Rookie" is on the NFLNetwork. I'll see if I can get the "link" from the nfl.com tomorrow. It's not there now.

Houston Texans Big Mistake - Ha ha! NOT!
Smash_Mouth_Mario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006   #7
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 51302 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll summarize if I can:
Clips of Mario Williams going against Winston
Clips of Mario getting knocked in the head by Winston and falling down
Clips of Karmelowitz yelling at the DL, and Mario, telling them they need to keep their hands "where their eyes can see, like Busta Rhyme"
More clips of the DL
More clips of Karmelowitz, and some DL training techniques by Karmelowitz

His favorite line was, "I want you to play tough! What are people going to think when they play the Texans? I want them to be scared! I want them to know their in for a dirty dog fight!"
Sponsored links
Old 08-31-2006   #8
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1298 281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected

... I think the busta rhymes reference was hilarious coming from that guy.

-Ben Franklin
281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006   #9
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I'll summarize if I can:
Clips of Mario Williams going against Winston
Clips of Mario getting knocked in the head by Winston and falling down
Clips of Karmelowitz yelling at the DL, and Mario, telling them they need to keep their hands "where their eyes can see, like Busta Rhyme"
More clips of the DL
More clips of Karmelowitz, and some DL training techniques by Karmelowitz

His favorite line was, "I want you to play tough! What are people going to think when they play the Texans? I want them to be scared! I want them to know their in for a dirty dog fight!"
Now that is some good motivational speaking, if they don't take him serious they could end up living in a van down by the river.
Old 09-01-2006   #10
kingh99

Mario will turn out to be quite a character. He kind of reminds me of an American Hakeem Olajuwon, gregarious but determined.
Old 09-01-2006   #11
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10235 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Karmelowitz is completely insane, I love it!
Old 09-01-2006   #12
gtexan02
Working?

His voice is the best part

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read