Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 08-31-2006   #1
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10969 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected
Default David Thomas or Barrick Neely

I wanted to know if anyone knew what the status of former UT Tight End David Thomas and former Texas State QB Barrick Neely was.

I really wanted to draft Thomas and with all the talk about bringing Mcneal down I started wondering.

Are they going to make the teams they drafted or do you think they won't make the next cuts?
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006   #2
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 58771 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

I remember Nealy interested me before the draft. If he gets cutt, he might be wirth a look at the third qb spot.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006   #3
ArkanTexan HogCat
noob

Barrick Nealy was picked up by Minnesota a couple of days after the draft. They put the WR tag on him even before he got to OTAs.

I was trying to follow his progress too. They released him along with a couple of other FAs 2-3 weeks ago.

On the Vikings MB they were upset that he didn't even get a chance to perform. Ha, look at them now. Starting to turn into Punks-R-Us.
ArkanTexan HogCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006   #4
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 71634 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Looks like Thomas is still with New England. I think hes going to be a great pass catching TE.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006   #5
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10969 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

I know everyone had the Vernon kid as their #1 TE and most made me change my mind but before that Thomas was my #1 and I believe NE got a steal of a deal.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read