Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 08-30-2006   #1
tburdette
Rookie

Default Todd Pinkston Available

Do you guys think we should pick up Todd Pinkston and at least give him a look for our number 3 job? Or do you think he would even consider coming to town?
tburdette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006   #2
K.D.
Veteran

No wayy!!
K.D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006   #3
tburdette
Rookie

I figured thats what the answer would be. I was just thinking that he is an experienced guy who started for the Eagles one year and might be worth at least taking a look at him. Plus I think he might have some return experience .
Old 08-30-2006   #4
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69728 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

We have depth at the WR position, pinkston has no place on this team
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006   #5
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

Hell no.
Old 08-30-2006   #6
tburdette
Rookie

How about Reggie McNeal then? I have heard he is probably going to get cut and he is a local guy too. He could be a stud returner and had a nice TD catch in that last preseason game.
Old 08-30-2006   #7
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

We already have a stick man at #4. Who needs another one.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 08-30-2006   #8
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 12627 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx

I was wondering when this would pop up...
Old 08-30-2006   #9
kingh99

Perfect practice partner for Buchanon except that the both might die of fright if he caught the ball.
Old 08-30-2006   #10
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingh99
Perfect practice partner for Buchanon except that the both might die of fright if he caught the ball.
Ok that made me laugh .. id give you some rep but an angry moderator went all "evil dictator" on me and removed my rep privilages cause i disagreed with him.

Let me say though that Buchanan has done great this offseason..and has shown that he has the cajones to play physical. (just throwing this out there on the off chance that PBuch sees this thread )
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006   #11
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 66612 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

The YouTube on Pinkston is amazing.

Link: "Alligator Body" YouTube
Old 08-31-2006   #12
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10235 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick

HAHA, great clip, I'm still laughing my butt off here.

After watching that clip... uhm.. no.. I think I'll pass on him
Old 08-31-2006   #13
chuckm
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14 chuckm was voted MVPchuckm was voted MVPchuckm was voted MVPchuckm was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick

oh jeeeez ..... ... pass
Old 08-31-2006   #14
PhillyFan
Veteran

You definitely dont want him.

He isnt half bad as a deep threat, you just have to keep his routes outside of the hash marks.

If you can use a player that does nothing but out routes, and fades, he is perfect...but dont ever expect a slant from him :P
PhillyFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006   #15
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10969 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Let's just get him so we have some Philly offensive information in our back pockets.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006   #16
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 172049 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Isn't this the guy who ruptured his Achilles tendon last year and was out all last year.........and still limping through preseason????
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006   #17
PhillyFan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger
Isn't this the guy who ruptured his Achilles tendon last year and was out all last year.........and still limping through preseason????
thats the one.
PhillyFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006   #18
Roughnecks
Veteran

Rep Power: 90 Roughnecks is a quality contributor and well respectedRoughnecks is a quality contributor and well respectedRoughnecks is a quality contributor and well respectedRoughnecks is a quality contributor and well respectedRoughnecks is a quality contributor and well respectedRoughnecks is a quality contributor and well respectedRoughnecks is a quality contributor and well respectedRoughnecks is a quality contributor and well respectedRoughnecks is a quality contributor and well respectedRoughnecks is a quality contributor and well respectedRoughnecks is a quality contributor and well respected

Holy Cow!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol.
Roughnecks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006   #19
phan1
All Pro

This guy sucks. They've been complaining about thim in Philly for a long long time.
phan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006   #20
BigDTexansFan
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by tburdette
Do you guys think we should pick up Todd Pinkston and at least give him a look for our number 3 job? Or do you think he would even consider coming to town?
not unless he is 100% healthy, which to my understanding he is not, In fact there seems to be a bit of contreversy as to when he will be able to play, I heard that was why Eagles traded for Stallworth..Pinkston may not be ready for 2006 season.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read