Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 08-30-2006   #1
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon
Default Omg Omg... T.O. Practices!!@!

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...section=si_nfl

Quote:
IRVING, Texas (AP) -- Terrell Owens practiced Tuesday for the first time in 10 days, an indication he's getting over his hamstring injury and is heading toward his debut with the Dallas Cowboys.

Next question: Will it be in the preseason finale Thursday night at home against Minnesota? Or the season opener a week from Sunday at Jacksonville?

"I think I can get myself in good enough shape to play in a game," he said. "I know what I need to do. Obviously, timing is an issue, trying to get in there with the offense, trying to get in the flow. Once I get back on the field and start to break a sweat and kind of get in a rhythm, then I'll be fine."

Owens hasn't played in an NFL game since Oct. 30. The Philadelphia Eagles banished him a few days later.

His high-profile beginning with the Cowboys was off to a smooth start until he hurt his left hamstring the first week of training camp. He missed 14 straight workouts, then practiced five times until aggravating the injury the morning of Aug. 19.

Owens later blamed the team for using him too much after he returned. Team owner Jerry Jones said Monday that mistake wouldn't be made again.

"Certainly if we had it to do over again and we were back at (training camp), we probably wouldn't go with as many reps," Jones said. "But that is hindsight. We will take that into account when he does get back out here."
I bet Jerry Jones' kids are jealous of how much JJ is coddling T.O.

Last edited by powerfuldragon; 08-30-2006 at 03:01 PM.
powerfuldragon is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read