Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 08-28-2006   #1
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 14067 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx
Default This time last year....

Finish the above statement.

I'll go first.

This time last year, who would have guessed that Lewis Sanders would be starting opposite of Dunta?
Old 08-28-2006   #2
Texans86
All Pro

This time last year, I thought Capers calm demeanor would lead us to victory.
Old 08-28-2006   #3
BradK10
Hall of Fame

Send a message via AIM to BradK10 Send a message via Yahoo to BradK10

This time last year, i sent the following email to my best friend

"Is it just me, or do you also have a really bad feeling about the Texans this year?"
Old 08-29-2006   #4
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 87068 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

This time last year I knew we were doomed. I think we had just been blown out by the Bucs with our starters playing the whole first half. It was the first time I started realizing Carr was regressing and the rest of the team looked horrible. I knew it was more than just working out preseason kinks. Fortunately this preseason seems night and day from last year. Carr still isn't looking good but the team around him is. Hopefully that will help him improve and get on the road to realizing some potential.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006   #5
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

http://www.houstontexans.com/news/de...0Latest%20News
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006   #6
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Rep Power: 1028 Texans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respected

This time last year, who would of thought AJ would be paired up w/ ERIC MOULDS?

HoustonTexans4Life - 2010-2011 CHAMPION of TexansTalk Survivor and TexansTalk Pick'em
Texans34Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006   #7
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 103631 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns
This time last year I knew we were doomed.
i think that pretty much sums it up. i knew before the first game that my tickets were going to go to waste last year, and sure enough ... i didnt attend a single game. if the team's not going to show up, neither am i. the "it's only preseason" cliche doesnt work on a team that's never had a winning season, followed by one of the worst offseasons i could imagine.

however, my tickets are renewed and so is my hope. i'll be there opening day and expect to be there losing my voice for atleast 8 games.
Old 08-29-2006   #8
U4ikrob
Guitar Junky

This time last year I had just got back from the above game and was trying to remember if I saw an NFL game or a high school scrum. IT gave me serious doubts about the season and what lay ahead for us.
Old 08-29-2006   #9
bigtex77
Veteran

This time last year I was thinking we still hadn't really done anything to shore up the LT spot, come to think of it....
Old 08-29-2006   #10
rittenhouserobz
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to rittenhouserobz

This time last year, I was happy I didn't renew my Sunday ticket subscription. Seriously though. I was looking forward to another season of hoping we get some good breaks. This season I believe the Texans will sieze the control vs. waiting for it to happen like last year.
Old 08-29-2006   #11
texflex513
All Pro

This time last year...I was thinking domanick davis was due for a big big year...I had no idea nor could i have imagined he would not be on the roster of the houston texans ....sorry guys im a little emotional right now.
texflex513 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read